Chest

(From Chapter 35)

I spent the day by myself, exploring the mansion. I tossed my headphones in and lived live I was in a music video, sliding down as many railings as possible and spinning around beautiful while pillars that line the halls. Too much of my time was spent in the ballroom, just happy to have space to run and dance around. My headphones get close to dying, so I take them out and slide them in my pocket. I should go charge them in my room.

While on my way up to my room, I run into Kid. Run into Kid. And of course, after he got out of the shower.

We fall to the ground. I watch as he grabs the corners of the white towel around his hips, making sure he's covered.

Surprisingly enough, the boy has abs. But, his arms are fairly thin considering the grip he's got. Even his chest is symmetrical, and completely free of hair. His hip bones show right above the towel and his ribcage is visible because of how small he is. The rest of his body is just as pale as his face...well...his face is pretty red at the moment.

I push myself up, apologizing, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"I don't mind," He grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me back down to him. His eyes lock with mine before his lips do the same.

His chest is wet, but not as wet as his kiss.

His chest is strong, but not as strong as his kiss.

His chest is warm, but not as warm as his kiss, and definitely not as hot as my body feels.

Our tongues are a tangled mess while I've got Kid pinned to the floor, practically naked. But, man, I love it. Our saliva mixes and I watch it stretch as I finally pull away.

I peel myself off of him, checking the stairs to be sure Liz and Patty weren't home yet.

Kid stands up, still holding his towel, "Just don't tell the girls this happened, we'll never hear the end of it," The boy laughs and rolls his eyes. I watch as he walks into his room. Wow, he's beautiful.

In my room, I lay down on my bed. I close my eyes and that scene replays in my head over and over. This stupid skinny symmetrical skater boy really is symmetrical and skinny. God, I wish he liked me the way I like him.