Final Note

So...
First of all, hope you enjoyed the story.

Second... you're gonna hate me now.
I originally planned the rest of the series to follow closely with the second arc of Wings of Fire; but as you could assume already, that's liable to get copyright stricken immediately.
So... RIP me.
I'm trying to plan out a new path now, and this book was already written well before all of this happened. So sorry if I don't update this in a while. I may focus on bringing my first ever project series onto here, let you guys check that out while I deal with this. Hope you guys had as much fun reading as I did writing it though.

Edit (1/11/22)
Hello guys. I know this says it's complete, and I'm not going to add or subtract any major parts of the story. I'm just going back to catch some glaring edits.
I always kind of expected these stories to eventually gain a following, and I think with the awards and view count reaching 500 (not entirely all by me), I will make sure that this story is as grammatically correct and polished as I can. And maybe, at a later date, I may come back and polish the actual story over, once I have completed the series. Stay tuned for that.
Otherwise, I have continued the Wings of Honor Series, running on four books so far, with more planned in the future. Hope you enjoyed the story. And there is a lot more along the lines to come!
AIRBORNE!

Stay safe, stay healthy.
Take care,
-FishyFish831

Edit (8/3/22)
MTE complete.
Correcting and polishing TOP in progress.

Edit (8/18/22)
First round Grammarly check complete.
Final readover and proof in progress.
Submitting to the 2022 Wattys.
Cover change as a result

Edit (11/1/22)
Happy belated spoopy day.
Chapters 1-25, 30 have all been proofed. However, I believe this marks the end of my consolidated efforts to correct this story.
Don't get me wrong, this is at least the third time I have gone over this story with a fine tooth comb, but this would have been the finest comb I have used so far. And with the length of the story, as well as college not permitting me to work on any of my projects for any length of time, It's just not worth it slogging through the mud trying to get everything perfect.
I would like to thank all of you who have read this story, over 2,000 of you! You are the ones who made this book what it is today. Although TOP didn't quite make the Wattys, I took the shot, and I'll try again next time with a little better aim.
Again, I would like to remind you to please comment (either in the comments of the story directly, or in the secure polls I have running around in the Conversations). Your feedback is always heard and taken into consideration. If you have any tips or suggestions, I will be sure to give credit where credit is due.
Otherwise, beyond me correcting a few obvious things when I see them, WOH:TOP is officially complete.
Thank God.

Stay safe, stay healthy,
Take care,
-FishyFish831

Edit (02/24/23)
Pre-Wattys cover revert to reflect 3K readers.
Statement will follow in "Reader's Journals"@ Announcements and Q&A.

Edit (12/02/23)
A little late. Life and work really don't like each other, but I managed to make a sort of 4K special. Here's a little peek of life after TOP, and where the future is headed.

Edit: (02/09/24)
To celebrate TOP reaching 100 votes, Chapter 25 published on BMR as continuation of Chapter 31: Aftermath.