Charater Description

Mija
First year Psychology major who also is minoring in music while specializing the flute. She grew up with music all her life so it became a part of her.

Born and raised in the states as an only child, but at the age of 12 moved to Busan with her aunt and uncle after her life took an unexpected turn.

She's an intelligent and bright soul, but with a past that no one knows about. She hides all her emotions and problems with a smile and cheerful personality making sure that no one suspects anything from her.

Yoongi
2nd year college student majoring in Music. He moved to Seoul after getting accept to college making sure that it was as far away as possible from home.

He's currently working as a producer for a small company (BigHit Ent.) along side his best friends: Namjoon and Hoseok.

Growing up with music slowed him to run to it whenever he needed comfort. His whole life is surrounded by music and all he seems to care about it music.

Having a cold personality makes it hard for people to get close to him. After having gone through a tough past and living in poverty, he promised himself that he would never let anyone hurt or take advantage of him again.

Hoseok
2nd year business major with a passion for dance and music! He was brought Into BigHit thanks to Namjoon and found his new passion for making music.

He's known for his cheerful and bright personality, easily making him one of the popular guys in his grade.

Namjoon
2nd year engineer major who has all the brains. After dragging along Hoseok to work alongside him, they both meet Yoongi and become really good friends.

He's calm and understanding personality compliments Yoongi's personality perfectly making him the person who Yoongi can turn to for advice.

Ra-el
Mija's best friend ever since she moved to her school. These two are basically sisters being inseparable since day 1.

They know each other so well that it's kind of scary. But despite being Mija's best friend, she knows absolutely nothing about her "fake" personality and her dark past