9 - Crying

Mija's P.O.V.

As I head into the bathroom, I check all the stalls to see if they were empty and to my luck they were. I quickly got inside one and locked the door. As I leaned my back against one of the walls, I finally let out the tears that I've been holding back all day.

I was casually sitting in class when a storm of thoughts and worries came out of nowhere and flooded my mind. No matter how hard I tried to push them away, I just couldn't anymore and they got the best of me. With that I quickly asked if I could use the restroom.

I looked up to the ceiling with the hopes to stop the tears, but it wasn't working. I tried taking calm deep breaths and counting until 10 but nothing was working. So I quickly reached in my bag and looked for what I knew was going to help me right there at that moment.

After I was done crying, I threw some cold water on my face. As I made my way out of the bathroom and into the hallway, without looking where I was going, I bumped into someone.

Before my body could touch the ground, someone tightly grabbed onto my wrist sustaining me up. I wince at the pain from my wrist that I was held by, but I managed to balance myself and quickly take it out of their grip.

"Sorry."

I looked up at the person who just saved me from my fall and was face to face with Yoongi who had a semi worried expression on his face. I took a good look at his expression since it was the first time I've seen any other expression on him besides an annoyed one.

But then I snapped back into reality and remembered that I was just crying and that my eyes were a little swollen and red.

I gave him a big smile and then quickly tried to avoid eye contact. My heart started racing once again at the thought that he might have gotten a good look at my face.

"Watch where you're going next time."

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm clumsy." I chuckled a little bit at my words and then quickly made my way back to my classroom getting as far away from him as possible.

Yoongi's POV

I was casually just making my way to my next class while on my phone, but I suddenly crashed into someone. Whoever I just crashed into was about to fall to the ground, but I quickly and tightly grabbed them by their wrist to sustain them.

"Sorry." I usually don't apologize, but this time I wasn't watching where I was going.

When they finally looked up at me, my eyes met Mija's face. She soon gets out of my grip.

"Watch where you're going next time." I gave her a cold warning.

In a soft and quiet voice she says, "I'm sorry, I guess I'm clumsy." Afterwards, I heard her chuckle but soon walked away from me.

I turned back to look at her and couldn't help, but wonder why she looked like she was crying.

A/N

I'm sorry this chapter is super short 😭

- A