23 - Hurt

Mija's P.O.V.

1 week... It's been 1 week since Yoongi let me be his friend and I couldn't be any more happier. I feel like I've finally gotten closer to climbing to the top of this big wall of his that he has built up so high.

Nothing can ruin this mood that I'm in right now.

Absolutely nothing!

"Ya! How can you be this stupid?!"

And it's ruined...

"It's not that big of a deal if you think about it."

"You spilled coffee all over a couple sheets of our composition that we've been working on so hard for the past months! Now we can't even read what we've written down because it's ruined."

You see, it wasn't entirely my fault that this happened. I was on my way to class in a hurry since I was running late as usual until someone "bumped into me". This action caused me to fall along with the student who had coffee in their hand and spilled it on top of my bag while soaking all my stuff.

But I wasn't going to tell Yoongi this because no matter what I say he's still going to say it was my fault.

"We can still read it." I take the music out of his hands and hold it out in front of me. "If you squint real hard then you'll be able to see it. Kind of..."

"Just forget it. It's clearly ruined, so we need to get started right away with re-writing everything." As he takes a seat down on his stool and rubs his temples, I step as far back as possible as I have come to know that when he does this, he is at his max.

"We're going to have to stay up almost all night to do this, so let's go to my place."

H-his place?!

"I have a piano there and it'll be a lot more comfortable than here."

Is this what it's like being friends with Yoongi? Being able to go to his place? He must be really opening up to me if he invited me.

I only manage to give him a nod in response and try really hard to hold back the huge smile that wants to appear on my face.

-_-_-_-_-_-

As I looked around his studio, I couldn't believe all the cool things that he has in here. He had so many screens and all sorts of different gadgets to produce and make music, along with instruments. I was in awe.

"Here." I stopped and faced Yoongi who came back after getting a couple of bottled waters.

"This is so cool!" As he sits down on his chair while taking a drink, I keep looking.

"You think so?"

"Yea! I've never been inside a studio before. How long have you been a producer?"

"About 2 years or so. I started a little bit before starting college."

"Are you good?" He seemed to be a little taken back by my questions and I then realized what I had just asked.

"I mean of course you are remembering how you rapped at that party at the beginning of the school year."

"You heard me?" Now he was just looking at me confused.

"I-I didn't mean to! I wasn't stalking you or anything, but I just happened to also be outside at the same time that you were and I heard you rap."

"Sure you were." He raises his eyebrow after I explain myself.

"I promise! And... those lyrics were also really good..."

After saying this, his expression changed.

"You think that it was good?" As he crosses his arms in front of him, he looks at me and waits for my response.

"Well yea. I mean, if it weren't for that night that I heard you, we wouldn't even be friends right now. After hearing you that night, I felt so drawn to you because your lyrics weren't like anything I've ever heard before and I wanted to know who the writer was so bad."

He didn't say anything. All he did was nod his head and change his view to the ground.

If it wasn't for that night that I heard him, we wouldn't be where we are right now. After hearing his words, I finally felt like for the first time in my life that I felt understood in some way.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I looked at the time on my phone and noticed that it was already past midnight. I decided to get up from my piano and stretch for a bit. As I was about to finish stretching, I turned around to see how Mija was doing. To my surprise, I found her passed out on my couch.

As I walk up to her, I grab the sheet of music that she has been working on.

"Tsk. She hasn't even written a full page." I whisper to myself.

I place the sheet on the table in front of her and start to head back to my piano. But as I was about to start walking, I heard Mija.

I turned around to face her and noticed how she was lightly moving around in her sleep. Next, I heard whimpering and something slipped from her mouth that I didn't quite catch. I decided to bend down to get a better chance to hear what she was saying.

"Please... don't... it hurts..."

Hurts?

"Please stop..."

Suddenly she starts speaking a little louder and she starts whimpering even more. I gently and quickly shake her by her shoulders trying to wake her up.

"Mija. Mija!"

As soon as she opens her eyes, I take my hands off her and straighten my posture. She was breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry... I must have passed out."

"It's fine. You can rest, I'll finish up."

She doesn't seem to go against what I say and complies. I hand her a blanket for her to cover herself with while I head back to the piano. But there was something that I couldn't stop thinking about.

Why was she hurting?

And Who was she talking to?