Chapter 24

~Never seems enough for you~

~3rd POV~
"Papa? What's going on?" Miga woke up to utter chaos. Workers were scurrying around the castle while her father stood with an odd expression.

"Oh don't your worry my child. This is nothing you will understand." The Duke smiled at her and patted her head. Despite a smile being on his face, it sent shivers down Miga's spine.

"Ah ok." Miga nodded and checked her phone. She noticed that she called Mina earlier. When did she do that? "Now that I think about it, where is the Princess?"

Miga walked towards the door, when her oldest sister, Mira, bumped into her without saying anything. Rude.

"Papa, did you see that I won the national science fair? It's been all over the news!" Mira had the certificate in her hand, ready to present it to her father.

"Mira I'm busy right now. I'm worried about your cousin." He shooed her off and went back to putting all the food in boxes.

"Damn you father!" Mira uttered under her breath and crumpled up her certificate. It's like he never cares about her! It's always about Mina. Mira stomped up to her room ready to rant to her other sister, Mila.

The Duke continued to place the foods away in boxes, so the workers couldn't find them. After this he'll probably report Mina missing to the news outlets.

~Back at the PMPFC meeting~

"I- I don't know what happened to my little sunshine! I suspect someone already." The duke cried out on the news as everyone watched.

"May I ask who?" The reporter replied

"I don't want to blame anyone but I think her bodyguard could be up to this." The duke's tears suddenly went away and his tone became serious.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" One of the PMPFC shouted and the others started to panic.

"I knew that bodyguard was up to no good. We have to get rid of her." One of the members, Natsuo took charge of the meeting.

"But how? Toshiro and Daisuke were the only ones bold enough to take action! One is missing and the other is dead!" Another member, Mika added.

"We must come together! What if we all ambushed that bodyguard and killed her?" Natsuo stated and the other members nodded in agreement.

"Ah guys I'm sorry! I have to go see Daisuke's mom!" Tamiko interrupted and rushed out the meeting. In all honestly, she didn't have to see his mom, she just needed an excuse to leave those crazy bastards. She couldn't believe that she was just as delusional as they are.

Tamiko made her way towards Daisuke's old apartment just to clean it out. His mom was too distraught over his death, so no one had bother to clean out his apartment.

"Dear god." Tamiko covered her nose as she entered the apartment. It reeked of staleness and felt sticky. However as she looked around it didn't seem to be as messy as she thought. Of course his house was covered with pictures of Mina and newspapers mentioning her. She truly underestimated his obsession...

"Tamiko. I've been waiting for you." She heard a voice come from another room. Chills went down her spine as she didn't expect to hear a voice.

"Tamiko come to the bedroom. It's Toshiro." The voice called again.

"Toshiro?" Has he been here the entire time? She went into a room and saw him sitting on the bed with another girl. It was a plain grey bedroom with no windows. Tamiko mentally sighed as she wished that Toshiro was dead. He's just as delusional as Daisuke.