Chapter 26

~who's been pulling every evil string? It was Son Chaeyoung allllll along~

~Chaeyoung's POV~
The day after Mina beat everyone up and ran away was the start of my downfall. (A/N: chapter 10-13) Not only did Mina embarrass all of us, we also got expelled. Akari, Honoka and Tsubomi stopped being friends with me so I was left all alone. No schools would accept me and I decided to move back to Korea and finish school then.

Seeing Mina on the news made me upset. I never want that bitch to be happy. Everyone around me praised her and it made my blood boil. I just knew I had to get revenge somehow. After finishing school in Korea, I went back to Japan where I currently work at a hospital as a nurse in training.

One day after getting drunk, I encountered someone who looked just like Mina.

"You! You bitch I'll kill you! Mina I hate you!" I lunged towards her but she blocked me.

"Stupid drunk head! I'm her cousin Mira!" The girl said to me and I apologized. Mira took me to a hotel where I later blacked out due to me being drunk.

"So you hate my cousin too?" Mira said to me the next morning.

"Yeah I do."

"Well that makes two of us." Mira sighed and I looked at her confused.

"Wait you hate Princess?" I said to her shocked and she nodded.

"I'm always in her shadow. My own dad cares about her more than us. He liked her mom but his brother married her before he could. It's even worse because Mina looks just like her mom." Mira explained and I followed along.

"Well if makes you feel better, Mina wrongfully beat up me and my friends and my life has been downhill ever since then." I rubbed my head.

"Why don't we get rid of her?" Mira suddenly said with a serious tone.

"How? That would be impossible!"

"Don't worry I have connections." Mira smiled and left the hotel room.

For months I never knew what she meant until one day she texted me. I don't even know how she got my number.

-Unknown-
Unfortunately Mina now has a personal bodyguard BUT I have evolved my plan to get rid of both. Btw this is Mira T^T!

After that Mira introduced me to the PMPFC, who are a bunch of crazed lunatics who will pretty much do whatever we say.

Since Mira is like a real life Tony Stark with chemistry, she was able to produce a weird enhancement drug that can make someone temporarily really strong.

We gave it to Daisuke, hoping that he would finish our mission quickly. Unfortunately Daisuke was dumb as hell and costed us valuable time. As a result, I killed him in the hospital but passed it off as him randomly dying (A/N: chapter 14). Since then Mira has been developing new batch and I have been guiding the PMPFC.

"Chae! Did you hear that Princess Mina has been missing for 2 days?" A coworker of mine said as I ate my lunch.

"No way!" I said and faked a shocked reaction. Toshiro and the others should be finding them soon. Mira was able to sneak a tracker in y/n's bag and that fool was dumb enough to not notice.

Since Mina and Y/n seem to be in the countryside. They could kill both and pass it as a freak accident but we'll save Mina for later. Instead I told them to kill her bodyguard and take Mina back.

"Hopefully those imbeciles won't mess things up." I muttered under my breath.

~3rd POV~

"Ugh my head!" Mina woke up in a small bedroom with outdated wallpaper. She forgot that she was at y/n's grandparent's house. Mina didn't realize that she was knocked out for an entire day.

"Oh dear you're finally awake!" Her grandma smiled as she was sitting next to the bed

"Where is y/n?" Mina was about to get outta bed but grandma stopped her.

"Take it easy. Her and Jiji went to the market to buy some food."

"Oh ok." Mina's face became red remembering her incident. She looked at her clothing with was now muddy and her hair was a mess.

"Why don't I give you some appropriate clothing and I'll fix your hair!" Grandma smiled and Mina smiled back.

Grandma eased Mina out of bed and led to her a closet which had piles of clothing.

"Some of these are from when I was younger but most are handmade. Y/n and her sister Reika were never into girly clothing." Grandma handed Mina the large pile.

"Thank you a lot!" Mina smiled and took the clothing back to the small bedroom. She sorted threw the pile, kind of grimacing at the 60s/70s looking outfits. After sorting through them, she put on a knitted sweater with a denim skirt.

"Oh wow you're so beautiful! Y/n could never!" Grandma smiled as Mina stepped out the room. The two then went to the kitchen where grandma started to do Mina's hair.

"That damn horse did a number to your hair." Grandma frowned as Mina's butt length hair was now uneven.

"Just cut it off to my shoulders." Mina boldly said and grandma gasped.

"Really are you sure?" She asked but Mina nodded again.

Mina knew that her hair was going to be a nuisance if she wanted to impress y/n by doing farm work. Plus it seems like y/n is into girls with shorter hair!

After about 30 minutes of cutting, grandma handed Mina a mirror to show her the new look.

"WHAT DID I DO?!" Mina screamed as she looked in the mirror.