Chapter 9

"You're no good, you're even worse, ok that's enough, go away"

~Mina's POV~
I quickly ran out of y/n's room feeling weird. Why was my heart beating so fast? Do I like- NO! Mina thought to herself. I cannot like y/n! I still can't trust her enough. Was my face blushing? Ughh this is irritating! I promised my self not to catch feelings for anyone again especially after Chae... no! No time for that! I ran to the water fountain to clear my mind.

~Y/n's POV~
Does she have to use the bathroom so badly? Anyways I'm hungry and I'm in pain. Which is the worst combination ever! Reika came back with a melon soda, chips and applesauce. I reached out for the soda and she shook her head "ah ah ah! It's for me this is for you!" She handed me the applesauce.

"Boo! Rei you suck! This stinks!" I whined as I drunk the Applesauce.

"So what happened?" Reika asked me as she sat down next to the bed.

"I don't even know! It happened too fast! We were walking in the woods and BOOM! Next thing you know Daisuke is attacking Mina and I fight back and for some reason he's really strong now!" I explained to Rei and she nodded her head.

"That Daisuke dude? The one you destroyed at the store?" Rei asked me and I nodded my head.

"Yeah he's really strong now!" I said with a shocked face.

"Really? That's weird. I'll be back." Rei suddenly said and got up and left. That's weird too. Does she have to poop too?

~Reika's POV~
That's too weird. I watched that video of y/n fighting that douche and he has no fighting skills what so ever. He was about as strong as a puppy. I marched down to the room Daisuke was staying in.

"What do you want?" Daisuke asked and sounded like a 70 year old smoker. Rude much? Little douche.

"I'm here to give you a special treatment." I tried to sound as sweet as possible. I got on the bed into a straddle position.

"Oh you mean that kind of treatment." He gave a weak laugh and I did the same. Piece of shit. How disgusting.

"Ahaha you just have to answer a few questions ok?" I smiled sweetly and he nodded. I started to rub my hand around his head and he smiled. I started to move my hand around his neck and wrapped it around it.

"Ahaha are you into bdsm?" I asked him and he stared at me confused. "W..wha?" He asked me.

"Are you into me now?" I tightened my grip around his neck and he started to cough.

"H-hey what are you doing?" He said while sounding breathy.

"What did you do to my little sister!" I said to him and kept my grip around his neck.

"W-w-who are you talking about?" He asked trying to play dumb.

"Don't act stupid. The girl you fought last night was my little sister y/n. Answer me now!" I yelled at him and tightened my grip.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean too! I love the princess to much and she was a distraction! Please let go!" He pleaded sounding pathetic. I smiled and let go. He started coughing loudly. He looked relieved and I smacked him in the face.

"Now how did you get strong overnight?" I asked him.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked and I smacked him in the face again.

"Tell me why! My little sister is in the hospital because of you!" I yelled and smacked him in the face again. His eyes started to water. Am I supposed to feel bad?

"Ok ok! I got it from someone! Somebody else tried it too!" He started to cry and I nodded my head.

"So you work for someone?" I asked him as I walked around the room. I seen a pair of crutches and grabbed one of them.

"I don't work for anyone!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes. I smacked him in the legs with the crutch and he cried out in pain.

"I SAID WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!" I yelled again and smacked him in the leg with the crutch.

"The Pmpfc! The princess Mina protection fan club!" He said in between tears.

"That's who you work with? You guys are a bunch of weirdos!" I said to him and he looked down.

"Anyways I'm tired. I learned enough from you." I placed the crutch down and sat in the chair next to his bed.

"I hope you know that this was light work. What I'm doing to you will never make up you did to those three." I said to him and rubbed his face.

"I'm sorry ma'am." He said quickly and I rolled my eyes.

"You loser. You only have remorse because your plan failed." I smacked him in the face again and got up towards the door.

"Just so you know if you ever do this again, next time you won't be leaving the hospital." I glared at him and left the room. Damn that made me really tired. I went back over to y/n's room where the other finally arrived.

"Yaaaah Rei! Did you hear about the dance in 2 weeks?" Y/n asked me as I walked in.

"Dance? What dance?"

"The king and queen host a dance every year! All royals are invited, including other rich and high class people. You guys are invited too!" Mila explained.

"It'll be a ton of fun!" Y/n said to me and I gave her a smile and thumbs up.

A dance? Sounds a little weird. Especially around this time? Makes me feel uneasy.

Yaaaaaaahhhh back with another chapter! Are you all excited for Blackpink comeback? I know I am! Hope you all enjoy the chapter though!
~~Lily🥰💕