Chapter 8

"What do you want from me? Everyone is the same like you."
~Y/n's POV~

"Stop following me!" Mina turned and yelled at Me and Miga. She turned her head and continued to walk off. Miga stood still while I continued to follow Mina.

"Yah Mina! Wait up." I shouted and continued to follow her while Miga stood behind me. I don't know why Mina is acting like this! I'm her bodyguard I'm supposed to watch and protect her.

"Why are you acting like this? I'm supposed to protect you." I grabbed on to Mina's arm. She turned and looked at me before turning away. She took a deep sigh before replying.

"It's just... there's so much going on and I need time to think..." she looked down and started to walk away. Miga and I continued to follow her and we were now pretty far from the house. For some reason I feel like something bad is gonna happen. My ear is itching a lot. Not to mention we're in the woods and it's getting dark.

"Hey princess Mina let's turn around." Miga said as she clung onto my arm. I patted miga on the head as she looked a bit frightened.

"Come on Mina, your cousin is scared let's go." I sighed and she turned to face us.

"I guess we can turn around. My head is finally clear." Mina gave a half smile. As we started to walk back we heard rustling in the bushes.

"What the hell is that?" Miga quietly said as she clung tighter onto my arm.

"Is it an animal?" Mina asked and I let go of Miga and walked closer to the sound which was getting louder. I picked up a branch and was prepared.

"Mina I'm coming for you!" I heard someone yell and it sounded like that loser Daisuke. Then he came jumping through the branches and landed on top of Mina.

"Y/n help me!" She screamed on the top of her lungs. I ran over to him and pried him off of her. He turned and kicked me in stomach. I fell to the ground and clutched my stomach in pain. Where did all this strength come from? He ran back towards Mina who grabbed a stick and weakly swatted it at him.

"Back up! I'm warning you!" She said with obviously fear in her voice.

"You'll be mine now!" He grabbed the stick and broke it in half.

"What do you want from me?" Mina cried out as he grabbed her shoulders and tried to kiss her.

"Mina I want YOU! We're soulmates!" He sounded like a crazy person and Mina looked at him with fear.

"What makes you different from any of those crazy stalkers? Why should I give you a chance? You're a crazy obsessive stalker!" Mina yelled at him and eyed me.

Daisuke was taken back by Mina's words and backed away from her. Nows my chance. I ran up from behind and jumped on top of his back. I wrapped my arm around him and held him in a choke hole.

"Get off me!" He yelled as I tightened my grip around his neck and he started to elbow me in my stomach around. I winced in pain but I still kept my grip tight. He grabbed my leg and threw me onto to the ground. Shit that really hurt. He started to punch me in my face and I tried to punch back.

"Y/n! Stop it! Get off her." Miga yelled and started to hit him in the back with a stick. He turned and threw Miga to the ground too.

"Miga!" I yelled and he walked over to her. She reached out for a rock and he stomped on her hand. She cried out in pain and started to cry. I tried to get up but my stomach continued to hurt. Why is he so strong all of a sudden? As he walked over to Mina I crawled over and grabbed onto his right ankle and bit it. He cried in pain as I tore off a piece of his skin.

"You bitch!" He kicked me with his other foot and I continued to bite on his right ankle. I started to feel numbness in my face and feeling blood rush down but it's my job as a bodyguard to protect.

"Y/n!" I heard Mina yell and scream. She picked up a rock and chucked it at his head. Daisuke fell to the ground and started to bleed from the back of his head. I let go of his ankle and tried to sit up but I started to cough out blood and laid back down.

"Y/n can you here me! Miga run back and get help!" Mina yelled and ran over to me. My face was throbbing, I couldn't feel my stomach and I'm sure I was bleeding.

"Y/n! Y/n! Respond!" Mina's voice sounded distorted and my vision was getting blurry.

"Why couldn't you throw that damn rock earlier?" I questioned her with a slight chuckle and she glared at me.

"This is no time to play around! Please be safe!" She said sternly and wiped her eyes. She started to lightly cry while shaking me. My eyes started to close and I felt tired. I soon fell asleep to the sounds of Mina's light cries.

"Doctor is she awake?" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes to a white room. Where the hell am I? I leaned up to fast and my body started to hurt.

"Ow what the hell?" I put my hand on my head and there was a bandage around it. I turned to see a doctor, Miga, Mina, Mila, and my older sister, Reika, standing together.

"Oh y/n your ok!" Miga ran over to me and hugged me. I winced a bit and she backed up. "Ah sorry!" She bowed down and I ruffled her hair.

"It's all ok! How's your hand?" I asked and she showed me her hand which was wrapped up.

"Y/n I'm glad your ok. Please don't be so careless." Reika sternly said to me and I nodded my head.

"Hey let's get something to eat from the vending machine." Mila said and her, Miga and Miyuki left.

"Yah y/n don't scare me like that again! I was worried sick I couldn't sleep!" Mina said to me and I have a smile at her.

"Awww so you were worried about me huh?" I teased her and her face turned a tomato red.

"A-anyways! That's not the point!" Mina huffed

"Fine! But are you ok?" I asked her and she looked at me confused

"Me? What do you mean?"

"Daisuke was coming for you right? That must've been pretty scary. Are you ok?" I leaned closer to her and she stared at me blankly.

"Yaaaaah earth to Mina!" I said to her and pushed her forehead away by my finger.

"Y-yeah yeah I'm good." She bowed and frantically went out the room.

What was that about? Does she have to take a shit?

Hiyhuaaaaaaa back with another chapter! Sorry for the long hiatus! So much has been happening and I'm stressed😅 Anyways hope you all enjoy!
~~Lily🥰💕