Chapter 25

"Smells like trouble to me."

~Mina's POV~
"Auck! We're just friends! This is the Princess we're talking about for god's sake!" Y/n quickly eased the awkwardness and her grandparents nodded.

"Whatever you say y/n. Anyways you two can go out in the field and I'll show the guest around the house." Y/n's grandma pushed the two out the house and turned to me.

"Come on follow me." I followed her around the house.

I couldn't help but to think how small the house was. There were only 3 bedrooms and a single bathroom. Not to mention the tiny kitchen and living room. The entire house was like the size of my bedroom at uncle's house.

"It's nice to finally meet some of y/n's friends." Her grandma sighed as she poured me a cup of tea.

"Does she not bring people over?" I asked as I stared at the outdated wallpaper

"Yeah she brought over that Asha girl a lot but she's never brought someone like you before," y/n's grandma took a sip of tea before continuing, "you're so girly and clean! Y/n and her friends are the complete opposite!"

"Asha...do you think that they're dating?" I remember her as the one that y/n invited and was flirting with her.

"I thought so! They used to play with the animals and farm work together! Y/n loved it so much." Her grandma smiled as she thought. WHAT?

"Oh I love animals! We can play right now!" I got up from the table. If that what y/n is into, I can definitely do that!

"Well why don't you go change and meet them outside!" Her grandma suggested and I nearly ran to get changed.

I put on a wool Chanel with flats and put my hair in two braids and made my way towards the back. As I stepped in the grass I fell onto because of how dense and muddy it was.

"Ewww! Ugh!" I looked to see that my hands, knees and shoes were covered in the mud. WHAT THE HECK! How does y/n enjoy these kinds of things??

"Oh Minari there you are!" I heard y/n yell. WELL SHIT

I quickly got up and tried to fix my appearance. I couldn't have her seeing me like this.

"Oh hi there. Fancy to see you." I awkwardly laughed and she looked at my outfit.

"Why are you wearing a fancy dress on a farm? Did you fall?" Y/n tried to wipe the mud off my knees.

"This is my work dress don't worry!" My face was blushing as she wiped me off.

"Well come meet the horses! You can ride one if you want!" Y/n said and I followed her towards the horse stable. We entered the stable which was fairly small for 5 horses. It was only the size of Uncle's kitchen!

"Welcome Ms. Mina!" Her grandpa smiled at me as he was brushing one of the horses and I waved at him.

"Can you get his pail of food?" Grandpa pointed at pail of weird mush that was labeled "Aki." Y/n went to go grab it but I intervened.

"No I can do it!" I went over to grab it, hopefully showing how useful I am! It's a lot heavier than I expected ugh.

As I struggled to carry the pail of food to the horse, my flat came off, causing me to trip and spill it.

"OH NO!" I fell to the ground and tried to put everything back up. Y/n came over and scooped everything up for me.

"It's fine. We got more anyways." Her grandpa smiled but I still felt guilty.

"Here I can feed him!" I said while quickly trying to hold the pail to the horse. I became flustered trying to fix my mistakes and I was embarrassing myself in front of everyone huuu.

"YAH! He's chewing on your hair!" Y/n yelled. I looked up to see the horse chewing on the end of my braid.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed and pulled my hair away. I stepped back onto the pail and slipped and felt pain as I hit my head.

"Are you ok?" I heard y/n's grandpa say to me but my vision became blurred and I couldn't reply back. Of course I had to embarrass myself like this...

~3rd POV~
"Are you ready to leave?" Toshiro said to Minami who nodded. The two gathered two other PMPFC members, Kento and Natsuo, to take the drug and would use it to rescue Mina.

"Is she ok?" Kento pointed to Tamiko who had her wrists tied to the bed. She hadn't moved for two days.

"She'll be fine. I'm sure." Minami rolled her eyes and everyone went to go leave and rescue Mina.

"Ok the MasterWatcher will call us and tell us where Our dear Princess is at. After that Kento and Natsuo will take the drug, kill that bodyguard and take Mina." Toshiro laid out the plan and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry our dear Princess we'll save you!" Minami said to the Mina photo that was in the windshield. Of course Minami still had a pang of guilt for betraying y/n but she couldn't help it. Y/n knew that Minami was a huge fan of the Princess and yet she still took that job and flirted with her.

Just then Toshiro's phone started to ring and it was the MasterWatcher.

"Hello Toshiro. I will send you the coordinates for where Princess is staying at." The MasterWatcher said as soon as Toshiro accepted the call.

"Thank you we'll save her ok?" Toshiro replied with a proud grin. The MasterWatcher hung up and texted him the coordinates.

"Alright everyone remember the plan. This is for Princess Mina and her only. We are nothing without her." Minami said to everyone and they all nodded. Toshiro started the car and made his way towards the countryside to find Mina.

~~~~~~

"Hey who were you talking to?" A hospital worker tapped her coworker on the shoulder.

"Oh nothing. I was just calling my mom." The person turned around and smiled. She had short black hair and a small stature.

"Ya! Son Chaeyoung we need you right now." Someone yelled from another room and she made her way to them.

~Who's been messing up everything? IT WAS SON CHAEYOUNG ALLLLL ALONG