Chapter 32

~Mina's POV~

"GET OFF ME!" I yelled at my uncle as he grabbed up my wrist.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He yelled as I broke away from him. Everyone at the broadcasting station just stared as my uncle and I argued and ran back and forth.

"EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT! Y/N IS INNOCENT!" I screamed at him as he wrapped his arms around me and dragged me towards the door.

"STOP BEING A NUISANCE!" He held onto me he tried to walk out of the room.

I bit down his hand, causing him to let go of me and I ran behind one of the camera crew members.

"Stay away from me!" I mumbled as I nervously stood behind the camera guy.

My uncle got up with a grave look and walked towards me slowly.

"Hey... hey... why don't we just take a breather here?" The camera guy nervous smiled and put his hands out.

My uncle shoved him out the way and the guy hit his head on the ground.

"HEY!" I yelled as my uncle lifted me off the ground and dragged me out the room.

"LET GO OF ME YOU STUPID BASTARD!" I screeched as I tried to wiggle out my uncle's arm.

I was scared what was going to happen next but for sure I won't let my uncle win.

~Y/n's POV~
"Ms y/n, this is my wife, Anna." The bar owner pointed to a middle age woman who was sitting in the driver's seat.

After the owner, Mr. Yamaguchi snuck me out the bar, we had his wife drive over to get us.

"Hello my dear," she smiled at me and handed me a plastic plate with foil on top, "I cut up some fruit for you." Hana smiled.

"Ah... thank you." I said quietly as I bit into one of the apple slices. I haven't had fresh food in a bit. It felt nice.

"Now... we're off to the Duke's residence right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Ok. The gps says 3 hours and 27 minutes." Yamaguchi replied as the car started.

"So did you actually kidnap the princess?" Hana turned to look at me.

"NO- No! Of course not! I would never!"  I frantically waved my hands in front of me.

"Well don't mind us being nosy but what happened?" Yamaguchi looked at me through the rear-view mirror.

I told the older couple my story as we cruised down the countryside. It felt nice to finally reveal my side of the story and have someone believe me for once.

"Oh my what a tragic love story." Hana had her mouth agape after I was done.

"Are you sure the Duke is really like that?" Yamaguchi added.

"YES! He's literally crazy! He is so weird around Mina. And don't even get me started on the love letters I found from him to the deceased queen!"

"Wait what? More familial drama?"

"I KNOW RIGHT?! He's all types of weird! I need to stop him somehow."

"But how? He's the Duke of the country and you're... you."  Hana raised an eyebrow at me

"Well yeah...but I'll find a way to do something." I sheepishly replied and looked down at my fruit.

Am I way over my head? Maybe I'm just too blinded on my journey to save Mina. I didn't even think about much besides that.

~3rd POV~

Mina laid on the floor with her hands covering her face. It possibly couldn't get worse than this.

She was still stuck in the dungeon
Her uncle is insane
Y/n is nowhere to be seen
She was just embarrassed on national TV

Fuck my life. I really gotta get out of here. If y/n really wanted to save me, she would've done so days ago. I can't be delusional anymore.

"Mina..." Her uncle's voice came from the other side of the door. He'd just spent hours looking through old photos of her mother. If she'd never married his idiot of a brother, none of this would've happened.

Instead of having 3 disappoints of daughters, he would've had a daughter like Mina instead. He must do everything in his power to keep Mina as a beautiful pure flower. She must not be corrupted by those outside influences, especially that bodyguard.

"Dad... I won another championship. The final is in Barcelona in two weeks." Mira approached her stressed out father in hopes of receiving some sort of praise.

"MIRA!" He turned to yell at her, "can't you see that I'm busy? Mina needs me." He said in a cold tone and turned back to knocking on the door.

"I'm sorry sir." Mira turned her head away on crumpled the certificate.

No matter what she did, even with working with the  PMPFC and Chaeyoung, even when Mina is being rebellious, her dad will never care.

It's like the would have to kill Mina just to get her dad to pay attention to his own family.

....

~I'm so sorry for the lack of update T^T! I just haven't been having enough time for a while!! Once again I apologize and hope you enjoy💕