Chapter 7

"Look what you done started."
                                   ~Y/n's POV~
I dropped my phone in surprised as it kept buzzing. I checked again and I had 5 missed calls from my mom and my group chat was blowing up.

"Wow y/n you're famous!" Miga said to me and held my hand.

"I never thought I would be known as the "mysterious hot bodyguard"!" I wowed and stared at the headline. The good thing is that my face is barely visible. I wanted to be famous at one point but not really like this!

"Y/n!" Mina yelled and busted into the room. Miga blushed when she seen Mina and immediately let go of my hand and my smile went away.

"Look what happened!" Mina sounded angry and pointed to the TV. I rolled my eyes at her. Is she seriously blaming me?

"This wouldn't have happen if you didn't talk to those weirdos!" I told her and crossed my arms. Mina scoffed at me.

"They approached me first!"

"You should've walked away!" I yelled back at her and she became quiet. Mina sighed before rubbing her face and Miga stood in the middle awkwardly.

"I'm gonna go for a walk." Mina quietly said and turned.

"Wait for me princess." Miga went after her and I covered my mouth.

"Where are we going?" I asked and Mina continued to ignore me while Miga walked beside her. Only a minute passed and I was already bored. Plus it was pretty hot outside.

"Yah Minari! Let's go in the pool!" I said and the two turned to look at me.

"Totally it'll be fun!" Miga said and we waited on Mina to give a response. Mina gave a nod and I pumped my fist in victory. Mina changed into a once piece with denim shorts while I changed into a two piece.

"Liking your view huh?" I asked Mina who was staring at me. Her eyes widened and she turned away.

"Please don't flatter yourself." She scoffed and I rolled my eyes. What was taking Miga so long? We waited when Miga finally came out.

"Finally you're here." I sighed and I seen her face blush when she seen the both of us. I still can't tell if Miga likes her own cousin. I gagged a little in my mouth. Isn't that incest?

~3rd POV~
"So that means if they want to meet you again, it's about our Princess Mina!" Tamiko told Daisuke as they drove to the park. It was almost 11 pm and they were going to meet up with the so called "MasterWatcher." Tamiko stared at Daisuke's Mina collection in his car. He had her photos plastered everyone, Mina merchandise and so much more. To be honest it kinda scared Tamiko.

"We're here." Daisuke parked his car and got out.

"Wait do be so quick!" Tamiko walked behind Daisuke who was walking fast. The two walked and there was a person sitting at a bench.

"MasterWatcher?" Daisuke asked and the person nodded their head. The person threw a black bag at Daisuke and stood up.

"I want you to get closer to Mina. That will help. She likes you." The person said in a distorted voice and walked away.

"Wait what-," Daisuke tried to call out but the person kept walking. Tamiko grabbed the bag and it was full of pictures and liquids in mason jars.

"Hey what is this?" Tamiko pulled out one of the jars and it was full of a blue liquid. What is this? Gatorade? She shook it and it fizzed up. Blue soda?

"Did you hear that? Mina likes me!" Daisuke cried out and Tamiko stared at him in confusion. Daisuke couldn't believe it. He knew it. He was meant for Mina. Mina was meant for him. The two rode back and held a secret PMPFC meeting.

"What do you think this is?" Tamiko asked the group and they shrugged their shoulders when they seen the blue liquid.

"One of us should try it to test it out." Natsuo said and everyone turned to look at him. Natuso brought out shot glasses, enough for everyone.

"What are you crazy-," Tamiko tried to say but Daisuke interrupted her.

"No he's right I'll be the one to try it." Daisuke said and snatched the bottle from Tamiko. She rolled her eyes and decided to let him be the idiot that he is. Daisuke opened the bottle and poured it into the shot glass. It had a thick chemical smell and was kinda thick. He drunk it in one go and started to cough.

"Daisuke! Are you ok?" Tamiko ran over to Daisuke who was now on the floor crouched over. He continued to cough while Tamiko patted his back. The other members stared in concern. Daisuke felt strange like he just ate a toxic mushroom. He lifted his head up and his eyes were glowing blue.

"D-daisuke why are you e-eyes glowing..." Tamiko stepped back and everyone gasped at him. His eyes were now radiating a bright blue color. He stood up and realized that the strange feeling was still there. He now felt stronger for some reason.

"What's happening?" Daisuke yelled in confusion and punched his hand into the table, turning it into dust. The other members gasped and stepped back. What was in that drink? Daisuke lifted his hand up in confusion. What the hell?

"Let me try it." Toshiro went over and poured some in a glass shot and drunk it too. The same thing happened to him and he was able to punch through the wall.

"It gives us increased strength!" Tamiko said and ran back to the blue drink. Just who was the person who gave us this? What do they know about Mina that we don't?

"Too bad they gave us such a small portion." Tsubomi said and shook the empty bottle. The bottle that the person gave them was only big enough to fill two shots.

"If our strength is increased that means I can stop that girl that's with Mina!" Daisuke yelled and laughed afterwards. He ran over to the wall and knocked it down after only punching it 10 times.

"Daisuke! Wait!" Tamiko yelled and went after him. No telling what his going to do. Meanwhile Daisuke ran and was going to confront that stupid bitch that's with Mina.

"Just you wait! Look what you started." Daisuke growled to himself as he ran on the pathway to the castle.

~~Heeeey Back with another chapter! Sorry for the lack of updates! I haven't been feeling well (not corona) and I needed a break! Anyways hope you enjoy and get ready for our queens to come back! June is for the girls! Stan TwicePinkVelvet.