2

——————————————
"Full of fantasy
Curious mystery
Please give me a hint"
——————————————

The next day after the bet was placed, the boys made their way into the classroom

The next day after the bet was placed, the boys made their way into the classroom. Jiwoo and Seri were already in their seats.

Seri was behind Yoshi next to the window and Jiwoo was in the desk beside her. Mashiho, Haruto and Yoshi took their normal seats while Asahi walked over to Jiwoo.

Jiwoo looked up at the boy who was staring at her. "Can I help you?" Jiwoo stared at Asahi who smiled and asked "Is the seat next to you free?"

She had a confused expression on her face and replied, "No, Junghwan sits there."

"He can move"

Asahi placed his bag on the floor and sat next to the girl. Seri looked at her friend who was a little annoyed. Junghwan walked into the room to find his seat taken.

"Sit next to Mashiho"

Junghwan sat down in the seat next to Mashiho like Asahi said, after all, no one would dare argue with him. Last time a boy confronted Asahi, he didn't come into school for the next week.

Yeji got up from her seat and walked over to Asahi, "Asahi, why don't you sit next to me, there's a seat free." Asahi looked up at her, "I don't want to," he turned to Jiwoo and grinned at her "I wanna sit next to her"

Yeji stormed off angrily, why can't asahi sit next to me? What's so big about Jiwoo?

——————————————

It was English class now. Jiwoo was trying to focus in the only class that she was struggling in but she couldn't. She could feel Asahi's eyes on her. She turned around and met his dark eyes.

"Can you please stop staring" she whispered. He shook his head, "I'm not staring, I'm admiring."

She silently scoffed and turned to the front again. I must be their next target. Unlucky for them because I'm not easy to fool.

——————————————

"But did you see the way he was staring at you!" Seri exclaimed. They were sat at a table for lunch eating their noodles. "I don't really care Seri, I don't have time for their silly flirting."

Everyone's eyes turned to the door as the boys walked in. Girls starting squealing and throwing fits. Everyone stared at them, expecting the boys to sit at their usual table. Instead, they made their way to Jiwoo and Seri.

"We'll be sitting with you from now on" stated Asahi as he sat opposite Jiwoo. Yoshi sat in front of Seri, making her blush. "That's totally fine" exclaimed Seri. Jiwoo shot Seri a glare and went back to eating.

"Who does Jiwoo think she is for sitting next to Haruto"
"Yeah! Does she think Asahi is going to like her or something"

The whole school was talking about Jiwoo and Seri that afternoon. The other girls glared at the two as they were walking in the corridor.

Yeji and Lia walked up to the two. "Back off from Asahi, Haruto, Mashiho and Yoshi," demanded Yeji, "especially Asahi, I liked him first."

"First of all, Asahi isn't an object and secondly, I don't like them anyways, they're the ones sitting with us. If you have a problem then talk to the boys, not us."

——————————————

"We're playing Dodgeball. Mashiho and Asahi, come out and pick people to be in your team"

Everyone knew how bad Jiwoo and Seri were at Sports. They would be one of the last people getting chosen. It didn't bother the girls since they hated sports anyway.

"Jiwoo"

Jiwoo heard her name being called and sighed. The others starting gossiping.

"What?!"
"Jiwoo? She sucks at Sport"
"Did Asahi have something bad at lunch"
"I bet Jiwoo is blackmailing him or something"

Jiwoo slowly walked towards Asahi and stood behind him. "Why did you pick me?" He turned back and winked at her, "So I can dodge the ball for you dummy"

Seri was put in the other team. They looked at each other across the room. Seri sent a thumbs up to Jiwoo and Jiwoo just smiled.

"Three, Two, One Start"

Balls started flying across the room. Throughout the whole game, Asahi was stood in front of her, catching the balls.

Haruto, Asahi and Jiwoo were the only ones standing. Asahi threw the ball at Haruto but he dodged it. When Asahi turned back to look at Jiwoo, he got hit.

The two boys laughed it off but Jiwoo couldn't join them. Haruto looked at the girl and smirked. Asahi nodded and suddenly a ball came flying towards the girl and hit her in the head.

"Haruto's team are the winners!"

——————————————

"Are you alright?" asked Seri through laughs "Does your head hurt?" Jiwoo had a headache from the impact of the ball. She placed her head on the table and whined, "When I get my hands on that rat-"

"Who's a rat?"

Asahi sat down next to Jiwoo and handed her an ice pack with some tablets. "Here, this might help with the headache." Jiwoo glared at the boy and pushed the things away. "What is your problem, we had never talked before so why now?"

Asahi looked a bit taken back. No one had ever talked back to him or rejected anything from him. He shook his head and pushed it to her again, "Let's Date"

"No, now get out of my face"

The whole class gasped and turned to Jiwoo. Asahi stared at her with a smirk. "Whatever you want babe." The boy walked over to his friends. Seri took Jiwoos hand and walked out of the classroom.

"Jiwoo! Did you hear him?!"

"Yeah I did."

"You must be their next target. As hot as they are I'm not letting them toy with you!"

Jiwoo smiled at her best friend and hugged her. "Don't worry Seri-ah, I'll never fall for him"

——————————————