18

——————————————
"I failed to control myself
OH OH OH
I can't do anything without you
You probably think that I'm a fool yeah"
——————————————

——————————————"I failed to control myselfOH OH OHI can't do anything without youYou probably think that I'm a fool yeah"——————————————

"So which country did you want to do the project on?" Asahi asked.

Jiwoo and Asahi were currently sat in the cafe near the school since Jiwoo refused to go to his house. They were working on the project and had been in the cafe for over ten minutes but they weren't talking.

"I don't really mind..." said Jiwoo, "do you have a country in mind?"

"No not really, I don't really mind either." he mumbled back.

It was extremely strange for Asahi to be this quiet and not flirty. And somehow, Jiwoo missed the old Asahi. The flirty, talkative Asahi. Concentrate Jiwoo! You came here to do the project, not fall in love with him again.

"We could do Japan? suggested Jiwoo, "You would know a lot and I'm sure you you'll love it. You love talking about your country and..."shit! Why can't you keep your mouth shut?!

Asahi's face had lit up at the sound of her talking about him. He had a small smile on his face, contrasting Jiwoos red, embarrassed one.

She looks so cute. How am I going to do the project without confessing to her, again.

"Yeah, sure we could do Japan." Asahi said, breaking the awkward silence.

Jiwoo nodded and took out a pen and a sheet of paper. In the middle of the page, she wrote 'Japan' out in big, cursive letters.

Asahi gazed at the girl writing on the sheet of paper. Her long black hair was tied into a low loose ponytail, with a few strands of hair falling onto her eyes. Her eyes were fixed on the paper, her long eyelashes meeting one another as she blinked.

Everything about the girl was perfect, yet she failed to see it. He continued to gaze at her beauty until she turned towards him, startling him.

"You know you could be a bit less obvious that you're staring at me?"

"I'm not staring, I'm admiring."

Jiwoo mentally freaked out. She tells herself she doesn't like him, yet her stomach starts doing backflips when he throws a pickup line at her.

She rolled her eyes and started packing her things up, "My parents want me home before 6 so I'm gonna go..."

"Okay, message me when you're next free I guess?" he said, starting to pack his own things up, "You're still going to the Lotte World trip this Saturday right?"

Jiwoo froze. She totally forgot about it. As much as she wanted to go, she didn't know how she could go, especially when it was with the others as well.