12

——————————————
"Sing to you under the moonlight
Can you hear me, where u at? My boo"
——————————————

——————————————"Sing to you under the moonlightCan you hear me, where u at? My boo"——————————————

She simply nodded and continued driving, "What was his surname again?"

"Hamada."

"Hamada?Oh my gosh! The Hamada family?!"

Jiwoo was surprised at her moms reaction, "How do you know them?"

"Well firstly, Mr Hamada has an amazing business and he's extremely successful!"

Jiwoo scrunched her eyebrows together, since when?!

"And secondly, we used to be neighbours back In Daegu. Don't you remember that little boy you used to play with?"

FLASHBACK

"Mum can I go out to play?" five year old Jiwoo asked, she nodded. "One second darling, let me grab my coat."

Mrs Kim held the girls hand as they crossed the road and walked into the park. Luckily for Jiwoo, the park was opposite her house so she could go there whenever she wanted to.

"I'm just going to make a phone call Jiwoo." Her mum sat on the bench and watched her daughter play on the slide.

After a few minutes of playing on the slide, Jiwoo noticed a young boy around her age sitting in the swings by himself.

She walked up to the boy and faced him. The boy had red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"Are you alright?" She asked. The boy shook his head and looked up at the girl.

"Is there anything I can do to make you happy?" Jiwoo said, she didn't want the little boy to feel upset. The boy shook his head again and frowned. "Would you like to be friends with me?" Jiwoo asked.

A tear rolled down the boys face, followed my more. It startled Jiwoo a little bit to see a little boy crying on his own.

So she did what she thought was right, she gave him a hug.

The boy hugged the girl back and cried on her shoulder, "I would love to be your friend."

The girl broke the hug and said, "so why are you crying?" The boy wiped his face with his hands, "no one has ever asked me if they wanted to be friends."

The girl smiled, "Gosh you are such a crybaby! But that doesn't matter, I would love to be your first friend, my name is Jiwoo!"

The boy grinned back, "I'm Asahi!"

END OF FLASHBACK

Once Jiwoo got home, she lied down on her bed. She couldn't believe that Asahi was her childhood friend!

She wanted to ask him if he remembered but she thought she'd wait until yesterday. She wanted to see his reaction in person.

Just then, her brother walked into her room. Jiwoo grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at Junkyu, "How many times have I told you to knock?!"