13

——————————————
"I can't do anything without you
You probably think that I'm a fool yeah"
——————————————

——————————————"I can't do anything without youYou probably think that I'm a fool yeah"——————————————

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Once they arrived at school, Jihoon bid Jiwoo goodbye and walked to his classroom with Hyunsuk.

Jiwoo saw Asahi from a distance talking to Treasure so she want to them.

"Good morning babe, sorry I didn't walk with you this morning" greeted Asahi as he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"It's okay, don't worry about it."

The girl smiled and greeted the others, "hey guys."

"Yeah thanks for acknowledging us" said Mashiho while rolling his eyes.

She laughed and patted him on the head, "I'm sure you'll find yourself a girlfriend too."

The bell rang signalling everyone to go to their classroom for registration. Asahi and Jiwoo walked hand in hand to their classroom.

Once they walked in and sat down, they received glares from Yeji and her friends.

"I've had enough, that bitch needs to know her place." Announced Yeji with a smirk plastered on her face.

——————————————

At lunch, Yeji walked over to Jiwoo when she was alone, "Meet me on the rooftop, I need to tell you something."

"What is it? Cant you tell me now?"

"No, meet me up in five. Oh and also, don't tell anyone or bring anyone."

~

Jiwoo decided to go up after telling Seri. Of course she had to tell her best friend.

"Are you sure? What if she does something to you, you know she's a psycho."

"I'll be fine, if I don't come down in time for last lesson then come and find me. Also don't tell anyone."

"Fine I trust you, stay safe Jiwoo."

Jiwoo smiled at her friend and made her way up to the rooftop. She met Yeji up there. Jiwoo expected her friends to be with her, but it's was just Yeji.

"What did you want to tell me?" she asked.

"Quite straightforward. Well then Kim Jiwoo, I'll make this quick." Yeji said and walked towards her.

let you go || hamada asahiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें