8

——————————————
"Come on in come on in, come to me you
Just look at me, like the hot sun"
——————————————

——————————————"Come on in come on in, come to me youJust look at me, like the hot sun"——————————————

Everyone's eyes widened as Hamada Asahi and Kim Jiwoo walked into the classroom, holding hands. Yeji burnt holes into Jiwoos back as they both sat down in their seats. I'll get my revenge.

"Explain everything."

Seri and Jiwoo were walking home since Seri was sleeping over at Jiwoo's. After explaining what happened between Haruto and her, Seri sighed, "does this mean I'm going to be third wheeling you guys?"

Jiwoo laughed and shook her head, "you have Yoshi dummy, what's going on with the two of you?" Seri went bright pink and giggled, "He's too cute dude, I really like him."

The two girls continued talking about their own things until they reached home. After greeting Jiwoos parents, they went to their rooms and started doing their homework.

——————————————

"How was school? asked Mr Hamada. He was sat at his office in their house. His desk was filled with papers from his company.

No one apart from Treasure knew Asahis father ran his own company. To be honest, Asahi barely ever went home, always staying at one of his friends house. It's not like his father would notice anyways. And his mother? She passed away giving birth to him.

Although it wasn't Asahi's fault, Mr Hamada needed someone to blame.

"Fine." Asahi replied bluntly. He put his bag down on the sofa and went to the kitchen. He found many wine bottles scattered around the place, alongside with dishes that needed to be washed.

"Do something useful and clean those dishes." Mr Hamada shouted.

Asahi sighed out loud before rolling up his sleeves and washing the dishes, after all he blamed himself as well.

——————————————

The next morning Jiwoo was surprised to see Asahi smiling at her doorstep.

"Morning babe."

Babe. Gosh why does he look and sound so sexy when he says that.

"Good Morning Asahi."

She locked the door behind her and the two started walking, "why aren't you calling me anything cute?" asahi whined.