10

——————————————
"I can't go outside, you're driving me crazy
Like a restless beast"
——————————————

——————————————"I can't go outside, you're driving me crazyLike a restless beast"——————————————

Asahi and Jiwoo sat together the whole trip. They talked and laughed the whole way there. Even when everyone else was asleep, you could hear their laughs from inside the bus.

After a few hours, Mr Yoon got up, "Come on everyone get up, we've arrived at our dormitory." he announced.

Because they wanted to save money, the school booked dorms for the student rather than hotel rooms. The student liked the idea of dorms anyways.

Everyone started getting up and filing out of the bus one at a time. They bring their luggages with them and made ways into their respective rooms. Their were four rooms altogether. Two for the boys and two for the girls, each consisting of 10 bunk beds, which was plenty of room for the whole year.

They all went to their respective rooms and started picking beds. Seri ran to a bunk bed and claimed it as hers and Jiwoos. Jiwoo followed behind laughing at the girl.

"I want the top one!" Seri exclaimed and quickly climbed onto the top bunk. "Alright alright you can have that one!" Seri replied and climbed onto the top as well so they could sit together.

It was currently 12ish so it was nearly time for lunch. "I wonder what's for lunch," Seri wondered as her stomach began to rumble. "I think I overheard Sir saying it was sandwiches."

"How was sitting next to Asahi for a few hours?" Seri asked wiggling her eyebrows. Jiwoo pushed her slightly, "weirdo, it was fun." Seri just giggled and hugged her friend, "you're so in love with him aren't you?"

Jiwoo just nodded, "yeah I am."

——————————————

The workshops were really interesting. Everyone was very engaged in the practicals and listened carefully to everything the speakers said.

Right now they were in the hall of the main building and it was 6pm.

"So this next task is a treasure hunt," declared Jinyoung (one of the speakers), "go into groups of six and come forward to take a clue. Each clue leads to a different place but in the end, it all leads to one treasure. The first group to reach the treasure wins and will get free tickets to Lotte World."

And those words, everyone started cheering and getting into their groups. Seri and Jiwoo made a team with Treasure.

"We have to win!" exclaimed Mashiho, "I've never been to Lotte world and I've always wanted to go!"

"Okay we'll win it for you Shiho" said Haruto.

"One person from each group please come up and choose a random clue. The game starts now!"

Asahi being the fastest quickly ran to the front and grabbed a clue. He then ran back and handed it to Yoshi who was the smartest.

"Oh man, they're in the form of riddles!" Cried Yoshi.

People knock on me to say hello but you lock me up when you go.

"What do you knock on?" questioned Seri. "A DOOR!" shouted Haruto and started running to the main entrance of the hall. The rest followed behind and tried looking for the next clue.

"Up there!" said Asahi and jumped up to get the clue which was taped into the top of the door.

If you skin your knee and feel bad, stick me on and feel glad

"What could it be?" Asked Yoshi, "If you skin your knee?"

"You'd just put a plaster on" said Mashiho.

"Exactly! The first aid room!" exclaimed Seri. They started running to the first aid room and searched for the next clue.

"Look in the drawer with the plasters and bandages!" said Jiwoo. "Yes!"

After running around the whole area, they finally got to their last clue:

I have three hands and never stop moving, that is until I run out of charge.

"What the heck has three hands?" asked Seri. They all looked around the room they were in, "I have no idea, is it an animal?" questioned Yoshi.

"I dunno man, but we're running out of time! The others will-" said Asahi but got cut off when Jiwoo ran out of the room.

"I think she's got it, let's go after her." screamed Haruto.

Jiwoo ran to the entrance of the building and stood in front of the large object. She gently looked around it and found it.

They ran after her and stood around her, "damn you're smart!" said Mashiho.

"It was taped behind the large antique grandfather clock" she breathed out.

She held out the small diamond and cheered, "WE DID IT!!"

The teachers approached the group and clapped their hands, "well done Jiwoo's group!"

The three students began to catch on and they all sighed. The others were buzzing with joy, they were going to Lotte World!

——————————————

I'm so sorry for the late update, although I don't even know if anyone is reading this terrible book haha. I was really busy with work but I'll try to update more frequently!