14

——————————————
"My heart can't beat without you
From head to toe"
——————————————

——————————————"My heart can't beat without youFrom head to toe"——————————————

After getting ice cream with Junkyu and Jihoon, Jiwoo felt a little better. Although she wasn't completely better, she was extremely grateful for the two boys.

It was midnight now and Jiwoo couldn't get to sleep. She just kept thinking about Asahi and how she really loved him. She still does. And it hurts to know that the one you love doesn't love you back.

She was dreading to go to school later that day, she really didn't want to bump into Asahi, but unfortunately they're seat mates.

She internally screamed and tried to go to bed, but she really couldn't. She took out her phone and read all the missed calls and unread text messages from Asahi.

Jiwoo rolled her eyes and continued scrolling until she reached Seris message.

To: Jiwoo
From: Seri bae <333
Sent: 17:27

hey babes hope you're feeling better! Just remember that I'm always here for you no matter what! Try not to cry too much, don't waste your tears on an idiot like him. If he dares to approach us tomorrow I will kick him in the balls so hard he won't be able to have kids. I also broke up with Yoshi. I know you'll be mad but don't worry, I can't date someone who dares his friend to play with girls. So please don't worry! Take care of yourself. My mum said she's gonna pick you up and drop us both off to school tomorrow! I'm always here for you bestie, keep your head high cuz you're a queen I love you so so much! <33

read at 00:14

Jiwoo smiled and thanked the lord for giving her such an amazing best friend. Jiwoo felt extremely bad that she had to break up with Yoshi, especially when their relationship was going so well.

She decided to message Seri back,

To: Seri bae <333
From: Jiwoo
Sent: 00:19

What did I do to deserve you Seri? Thank you so much for everything and even though you told me not to worry, I'm so sorry you had to break up with Yoshi ): I'm feeling better, Junkyu and Jihoon cheered me up and now that I've seen you message, that cheered me up even more. Also I hope your mum is okay with picking me up i wouldn't want to cause her any burdens. But yeah...good morning I guess haha!

read at 00:20

Jiwoo was surprised to see that her best friend was awake at this time.

Seri Bae <333:
it's fine my mum doesn't
mind! you're probably
wondering why I'm up
at this time... we'll I can't
sleep lol. I'm guessing
you can't sleep either?

Jiwoo:
lol I guess we really are soulmates
haha, but yeah I can't sleep. I wanna
say it's not because of Asahi but sadly
it is.

Seri Bae <333:
we areeeee 👼 but it's annoying
isn't it? I'm sorry this had to
happen. I feel like such a bad friend
because I kinda encouraged you
to date him ): never take any advice
from me again bestie 🥲

Jiwoo:
noo ): youre an amazing friend Seri! Dont
ever say that again. It doesnt matter now, I've still
got you!

Seri Bae<333:
This weekend im taking you out for a
girls date, no excuses.

Jiwoo:
awh thank you! want to go matching?

Seri Bae<333:
Ofc! Right we both need some sleep. Good night
sexy (;

Jiwoo:
lmao good night hottie (;

——————————————

The next morning, Jiwoo woke up and started getting ready for school. She was dreading it, but at least she had her best friend with her.

She stared at her reflection in the mirror, "Oh my gosh, why do I look like a zombie." She groaned and put on some makeup so she actually looked alive.

She threw on her uniform and went downstairs to eat breakfast but noticed Jihoon and Junkyu were in the kitchen. She wanted to scare them so she crept up towards them, but she overheard them speaking.

"Did you tell Jiwoo that you're dating Soyeon now?" asked Jihoon, putting bread into the toaster. "No, I couldn't she was going through a break up dude. How could I say that?" Junkyu hissed.

Jiwoo instantly felt a wave of guilt hit her. She frowned a little and walked into the room. The boys were startled and asked, "Did you just hear our conversation?" Jiwoo nodded and hugged her brother, "Im so happy for you! You dont have to worry about me oppa. When I come back from school you better tell me all the details."

Junkyu nodded and grinned at his sister. He hugged her back and said, "Come and eat breakfast."

While they were finishing up eating, they heard a knock on the door. "That will probably be Seri, Ill go and open the door." said Jiwoo. "No its okay, you finish your toast, Ill open it." said Jihoon and got up. He walked towards the door with a smile and opened it. "Hey Seri-"

The smile which he had dropped and was replaced with a glare. "You should leave. She doesn't want to see you." Asahi stood in front of Jihoon with desperate eyes, "Please just let me see her."

Anyone could tell her hadn't slept that night, his eyes were red and he had dark eyebags. "You're just going to hurt her more Asahi" Jihoon said calmly, "I suggest you leave now before I call her brother." Asahi let out a deep sigh, looked into the house one last time before leaving.

——————————————
)):