16

——————————————
"Oh my god
Everyday up and down
You are the one who soaked me"
——————————————

——————————————"Oh my godEveryday up and downYou are the one who soaked me"——————————————

The weekend arrived quicker than Jiwoo thought. Linking arms with her best friend, the two girls walked around the shopping mall with a bag each on their hand.

"Where to next?" Seri asked with a bright smile painted onto her face. Jiwoo shrugged, "Bubble tea?"

"Yes let's go!"

They arrived at the bubble tea store and went up each to order their drink. While Seri went up, Jiwoo locked eyes with a boy around her age.

He had dark brown hair and was wearing a white fitted shirt with black jeans. His mask was covering his face but somehow he looked familiar. Jiwoo realised she was staring for too long and quickly diverted her attention to Seri who was still ordering.

She slowly looked back at the boy again but she didn't see him. Jiwoo didn't realise the boy was behind her. When she felt someone behind her, she quickly moved, knocking the boys drink all over his shirt and jeans.

Jiwoo gasped and widened her eyes in shock. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" she cried, grabbing the nearest tissues and handing it to him. "It's fine don't worry, it was my fault." He said.

Again, his voice was so familiar to Jiwoo, as if they'd met before? He wiped his clothes with some more tissues. Jiwoo was about to walk away to Seri when the boy held her hand gently, "Do you remember me?"

Jiwoo looked at the boy, so they had before.

"Maybe if I take off my mask," he tore off his black mask and revealed this face, to which Jiwoo gasped slightly in surprise, "you might remember me."

And there stood before her, Park Jeongwoo, her ex.

She stood there is complete shock, not moving an inch of her body. He smiled gently asked, "How have you been?"

"Why are you here?" she let out in a whisper, not truly believing this, "Where have you been?!" She stopped the tears from falling down her cheek and glared at him, "Are you really being serious? After you just left me you're really asking how I've been."

"Jiwoo, can we please talk somewhere else?" he asked. "No, I dont need anything to do with you anymore." Jiwoo replied and walked to a confused Seri. "Is that the Park Jeongwoo?" she shout-whispered, holding both of their drinks. Jiwoo nodded, took her drink and motioned for Seri to follow her out of the shop.

——————————————

"And then he just asks me how I've been after disappearing." Jiwoo explained to Seri. "I'm really sorry I took too long to order, I should've came quicker." Jiwoo reassured her friend it was okay and they stood up, heading outside.