19

——————————————
"My heart can't beat without you
From head to toe"
——————————————

Asahi reached Harutos house after being drenched in the rain from head to toe

Asahi reached Harutos house after being drenched in the rain from head to toe. His eyes were red and puffy, and his face was pale.

Haruto opened the door and was shocked at the state of him. "What happened to you?" he asked while pulling him inside.

Haruto ran upstairs to get him a towel. He quickly came down and wrapped it around Asahi who was still standing at the door. "Come and sit down."

Asahi shook his head, "I'm sorry for causing you trouble" he muffled, "I don't want to sit down in case I ruin your sofa or chairs"

"I'm giving you some spare clothes and you're gonna take a shower" Haruto said while grabbing Asahi by the arm and pulling him with him upstairs.

——————————————

After showering, he sat down on Harutos bed alongside Haruto. "Where are your parents?" Asahi asked. "They went out for dinner since it's their wedding anniversary."

"Oh. Was I interrupting you or anything?" asked Asahi, standing up. Haruto pulled him down and said, "No of course not. Now, are you gonna tell me what happened?"

Asahi stared into nothing and sighed, "I let her go..."

"What do you mean?" Haruto said with confusion in his voice.

"She clearly likes that Park Jeongwoo guy more than me. I saw them dancing in the rain together. She looked so happy. I've never made her smile like that Ruto... besides, she deserves someone better than an idiot like me."

Haruto glanced over at Asahi and wrapped an arm around him, "Listen here. I've known you ever since I was born. And I know you're not an idiot, well mostly" he smiled, causing Asahi to crack a small smile, "and the Asahi I know would never give up like this. If you truly love her, go get her dude. Who cares about this Jeongwoo guy? Jisahi all the way!"

Asahi laughed a little and patted Haruto on the back, "Thanks Ruto, for everything."

"You're welcome Sahi."

——————————————

When Jiwoo got to school the next day, she was surprised to see that Asahi wasn't in. Although she wasn't on the best terms with Treasure, she still wanted to ask them. She put her bag down and slowly made her way to Haruto.