17

——————————————
"You're driving me
Crazy every night"
——————————————

——————————————"You're driving meCrazy every night"——————————————

"And now I don't know what to do." Jiwoo said after explaining to Jeongwoo everything that happened with Asahi.

"Just hear him out. I know what he did was wrong and you have all rights to be mad at him, but just listen to what he has to say. You said that he was trying to talk to you for days! If he really only dated you for the bet, then why would he be trying to win you back?"

"What do you mean win me back, Jeongwoo I just said, he only dated me for a bet."

Jeongwoo sighed, "I know this might be hard but just trust me in this. If he comes up to you again, just listen to what he has to say."

Jiwoo nodded and thought about it. Of course she was beyond mad at the fact he dated her for a bet. But she couldn't deny the fact that she was hoping he'd come back to her, proving to her that he really does love her.

"Thank you Jeongwoo!"

Jeongwoo smiled at the girl, "no worries. Anyways, I forgot to tell you, I'm transferring to your school."

"Wait what?!"

——————————————

Jiwoo walked into class on Monday, alongside Jeongwoo.

"Let me just put my stuff down and we can go to the teachers office."

Jeongwoo nodded, quite nervous for his first day at Jiwoos school. "Dude you look stressed out, chill."

Jeongwoo smiled and they walked out of the class, not noticing Treasure who were standing by the lockers. They noticed the girl walking with the new boy.

"Who's he?" asked Mashiho.

"Not sure, but I could always find out." replied Yoshi. The others nodded, signaling for Yoshi to follow them and find out who the new boy was. Yoshi followed them to the teachers office and stood outside, pretending to wait for a teacher.

One of the teachers noticed and motioned for Yoshi to come forward, "Good Morning Yoshinori, may I help you?"

Yoshi wasn't concentrating on the question, instead focusing on Jiwoo and the boy beside her.

"And you must be Park Jeongwoo. We're very happy to have you here Jeongwoo. You'll be in the other class, not with Jiwoo unfortunately since it seems you guys are already close."

"Ah yeah, she's my friend." Jeongwoo replied. "I see, well, Jiwoo will show you to class A2. Have a good first day!" said the headteacher.

"Yoshi?" asked Mr Yoon who was now getting frustrated, "Is there anything wrong?!"

Yoshi shook his head and ran out while the teacher just sighed and continued looking at the files in front of him.

——————————————

"He just said that they were friends." Yoshi explained, "he's a new kid called Park Jeongwoo. He's in the other class though."

Asahi nodded and looked over at Jiwoo and Seri talking. How long did he have to wait? He can admit, he was jealous when Jiwoo walked in with a new boy. But he can't give up. He really likes her.

"I have to get her back no matter what."

——————————————

"And that's how x equals seven."

Asahi looked down at his answer of 222, "fuck this" he whispered to himself and sighed.

"Right, since your Languages teacher isn't in today, she has asked me to pass on a message to you. You are to get into pairs and complete a project on a country of your choice. It can be any country you want. You must talk about their culture, clothes, traditions  and of course their food."

The class broke out into whispers, deciding who they were going to be working with.

"But Miss has already put you into pairs. She has given me a list which I will read out. She has picked these pairs based on how you act in class and she believes you guys will work amazingly. The best projects will get the highest grade, an A*"

The teacher started reading the pairs out, "Haruto and Jihye, Mashiho and Yeri, Yoshi and Seri and lastly Jiwoo and Asahi"

The class looked at the last two pairs, knowing they had broken up recently. Jiwoo mentally screamed, how was she going to do this without having a meltdown?

——————————————

Hey <3 I'm really sorry for the late chapter and the fact that it's short!!
I've been a little busy recently with exams so I haven't had much time ):