😊Our Childhood😇

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY. THOUGHT TO POST MY STORY ON MY BIRTHDAY.

Veer:So you guys came to😄 know about my cousins, relatives and friends. So what's there to🤔 talk ofcourse nothing😜 other than my LOVE STORY.

Raghu:Hmm..🤗let's start from...10th...

Veer:😐No from 12th....

Raghu:Yeah!🙄 When you were🙃 in your 12th and Bani in her 10th. 12th is a great memory for😇 everyone but Veer has🤭 the greatest of them all😉

Veer:You too😅.....

Raghu:Agree!!

Veer:Raghu and myself had awesome childhood as we were neighbors🏘 friends🧑‍🤝‍🧑 and everything.

Raghu:We were well known 😎for our stunts in our school🏫 the Don!

Veer:After completing our 12th when me and Raghu went to school for our TC certificate our.....

Raghu:🤭Our principal was very happy that we finished our school🤓 and are going from 😂the school forever....

Veer:Remember?😂

Raghu:How🤣 will I forget dude!

FLASHBACK.

Veer and Raghu completed their 12th they passed with more than 83%

(EVEN ME AND😇 MY GANG PASSED WITH MORE THAN 83%😝 AND COINCIDENCE MY LEAST MARK 🤪WAS IN LANGUAGE WITH 83 I AM WORST 🤭IN LANGUAGE)

Raghu:Veer I am thinking to kill our😠 principal...this is our last year we should do something🤔 due to which everyone who gonna study in this school for the😇 upcoming years should talk about us.

Veer:We did many things like these bro. Atleast😎 for next 10 years everyone will talk about us.

Raghu:Really? Aisa kya kardiya🙄 hum ne?

Veer:Nevin case and😤 Rajat case.

Raghu:Yeah! That😊 was amazing.... one of the best things we ever did in our school life🤭

Veer:So what do you want? Issey🤨 zyaada kya chahta hai.... agar kuch interesting hai toh😉 karenge bol.

Raghu:Students ki help😇

Veer:Wow....✌🏻cool dude. Kya karna hai?

Raghu:Nothing so🙂 hard buddy very easy thing....

Veer:Come on man say it let's do I am interested🤩

Raghu:Very simple thing 🙃just to kill our principal.

Veer:😄Bhai...hua kya hai tujhe?!

Raghu:She is in A/C😑 room and we under a normal fan.

Veer:Chod na😄 yaar.

Raghu:Kuch toh karna padega iss😏 principal mam ko.

Veer:Bhai😆....plan mat kar.

Raghu:😈Karunga zaroor.

Veer:Then I am not in🤣

Raghu:Koi baat nhi....if they come to know I did this 🤣without even waiting for a second they will search you for   😂sure.

DID THIS HAPPENED WITH YOU?

ME:IT HAPPENED WITH ME BECAUSE OF MY GANG.

Veer and Raghu went to their school for their TC certificate😎 they were waiting outside the principal's room which gave a perfect 😍view of Bani and Dhanak as they were sitting near the window 🪟 of their class which is opposite to their Principal's room.