🎊Wedding Season💫

🎯 35+ COMMENTS

🎯 35+ COMMENTS.

Veer and Bani came back to Singhania Mansion and they entered kissing each other the kiss got wild they both started to pull each other's lips sucking hard and Bani gasping due to his touch and pinch in her waist which was exposed to touch as she was wearing a lehenga.

Veer then made her sit on the dinning table so they could kiss without the height problem. He then kissed her neck she was moaning his name and he took the safety pins🧷 from her lehenga, dupatta which is pinned to the top.

He undid the pins and threw her dupatta.

Veer:💝Sweetheart....now!

She nodded.

Veer:Right here🥵

He whispered in a raspy voice while breathing heavily.

Bani:😳Yahan? Veer yahan....koi aa jayenge.

He nuzzled into her neck. Bani was rubbing his back.

Veer:Koi nhi hai ghar mei😈

Bani smirked at him.

Veer:So...😜help!

He pointed his shirt. Bani pulled him and wrapped her legs on him. She kissed his neck sucking his jawline and bitting his earlobe he liked it when she was pleasuring him. He touch were soft and her kisses were sweet like her. Bani removed his shirt and belt threw them while kissing him.

Veer caught her hand and lead it to his hair and sucked her collar bone that was visible. He tried to remove her blouse while devouring her.

"Veer"

He heard someone scream his name. He was in no mood to leave her but lazily tried to turn that's when his wife hugged him he knew she was embarrassed he caressed her hair and back. Gave her a small but tight kiss on her forehead.

Veer:Babydoll💖 see me. It's ok!

She slowly saw him didn't want to turn anywhere. He pecked her lips as it was so hard for him to control after seeing her cuteness and innocence. He was about to again peck her lips but the same voice disturbed him.

Ballu:Veer....tumhare liye ek😤 kamra 😡hai iss ghar mei. Aur itne bade ghar mei tujhe dinning table mila hai kya?

Veer:Ballu why🤷🏻 do you have to disturb me?

I am bored of the room. Maine us ko bohot achi tarike se use kar liya hai har ek khone se le ke.

Ballu:Bas! Baap hoon tera kuch toh👨🏻 sharam karo.

Veer:😏Aap woh maang rahe hai jo mujh mei nhi hai.

Ballu regretted having a conversation with his son.