Childhood 2

Recap:Raghu and Veer saying about their childhood and Veer is going to meet Sanaya to say Jai is not worth to love.

Veer:Hmm....

Bani:Toh🤨?

Veer:Mujhe Pura din aisi khade rahne mei koi problem nhi hai😍 sweetheart. If you wish....

Bani pushed him.

Veer gave his signature laugh.

Veer:So lagta hai 😇you are falling for me sweetheart......

Bani:🙄Whatever!

Veer:Sweetheart please try to understand what made you 😶feel jealous when I ignored you what happens when I am near you.

Bani:Veer 😬please.....

Veer:Say it Sweetheart we have lot of time.....we can make a love❣ life before marriage. I will marry you once when I start a company and get a good reputation.

Bani:😻Wow....

Veer raised his eyebrows.

Bani:Sapno mei rehne 😾ka aadat hai na tumhe....

Veer smiled.

Veer:Kya karun sapno mei tum jo aati ho toh welcome😚 karna padega na.

Bani:Mai jaa rahi hoon.

Bani left.

Veer went to Sanaya to say about Jai is not worth to love. But Jai entered at the right time.

Veer came back to Raghu not before giving a warning to Jai.

Raghu:Kya🤨 hua?

Veer:😐Kuch nhi....

Raghu:Toh tumne kuch nhi😲 kaha?

Veer:Hmm.

Raghu:Veer seriously?😳 I can't trust you. Really?

Veer:Itna reaction mat de Jai bhaiyya ne time pe⏲ aa gaye the isi liye chod di.

Raghu:Warna ho jata aaj unka break😆 up.

Veer:Nhi yaar mai aisa nhi karunga par I would have given a clue and for sure warned her about😐 him who is not ready to face any problems.

Raghu:Hmm.... Veer.... stay calm and   😝then react.

Veer:Kya hai🤨?

Raghu:👉🏻Wahan dekh.

Veer:Kidhar?

Raghu:Udhar👉🏻

The sight made Veer furious.

Raghu:Veer😐 calm....Bani ki galti nhi hai.

Veer:I know. I will not 😠leave him.

They saw Aarush (Farishta) flirting with Bani and Bani trying her best to avoid him.

Raghu:Lagta hai 😂aaj is ka band baj ne wala hai.

Veer:Ab dekh.

Veer went to them.

Bani saw him and felt relaxed she caught his hands pulled him which clearly showed Bani has no interest in Aarush and he is trying his best.

Veer:Sweetheart💕 did you have food?

Aarush was shocked as Veer was calling her sweetheart and Bani behaves casually.

Bani:🙂Nhi....

Veer:Kitni baar kahon have 🍴food at the right time.

Bani:Hmm....

Veer:If you are uncomfortable with the type of food we 🤗can go somewhere out and have food.