🥺Changes!😭

🎯 TARGET 35+ COMMENTS!

SORRY FOR THE LONG DELAY TESTS ARE OVER AND FROM NOW YOU GUYS WILL GET REGULAR UPDATE.

STORY HAS CAME TO AN END.

SHOULD I END OR WRITE EVEN MORE.

I HAVE AN IDEA IF TO START A NEW BOOK. SOMETHING QUITE INTERESTING!

NEXT DAY⛅

They discharged Bani and now she was in Singhania Mansion.

Bani was in her room. Veer came to her tried to make her feel good.

Veer:💝Sweetheart tum kal college🏫 jaoge na? Toh us ke baad hum tumhari favorite ice cream🍨 jayenge.

Bani:Mai 😐nhi aa rahi hoon.

Veer:Umm...theek hai. Hum 😊kahin aur chalte hai.

Bani:Mujhe kahin😶 nhi jaana.

Veer:🙃Fine toh hum...

Bani:Veer 😒nhi.

Veer:🙂Ok!

AT NIGHT 🌉

Veer came to room.

Veer:Sweetheart💖...

She was on lying on the bed.

Veer:💗Babydoll...

She doesn't react.

Veer went near and saw she was crying he went to her and hugged her from behind.

Bani then started cry loudly.

Veer:Bani please😔 yaar....please...

She was continuously crying.

Veer puller her to him and hugged her.

The 🌄next day when Veer went to his cupboard to check on his dresses👕 to wear he saw 🗃Bani's pregnancy report with a small present he opened it and saw 💍it was a ring. He started to cry seeing them. He opened📒 her file and saw rounded in a tiniest spot it was his child.

He couldn't🙁 hold himself back. He started to cry badly. He took the reports and went to the guest room. He hugged 😩it and kissed it crying.

Veer:🥺I am sorry baby. I never😢 talked to you. I never met you. I never knew about you. 🤧I am a bad dad. I am so sorry. I love you so much my Champ. 💓Daddy always loves you so much. I hope I get you back baby 😭I promise I will never leave you. I am sorry for everything my baby.

On the 📆following days she just do her work even the household works Chandu asks her 🙁not to but still she doesn't hear anyone.

She 🙁doesn't even talk to Dhanak more. She tries to change her but she is the same Bani feeling like 🤕who lost something ✨so precious in her life.