😉Need a crime partner?!👊🏻

🎯 35+ COMMENTS

🎯 35+ COMMENTS.

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR UPCOMING CHAPTERS?

TRACK YOU WANT.

YOU GUYS ARE FREE TO SUGGEST.

Bani hugged him and nuzzled into his neck. Veer hugged her. Bani slept in some seconds but Veer couldn't sleep thinking about his kid.

He was seeing Bani sleeping.

Veer:Kaise bataun🤷🏻 tumhe? This is something women say to their partner. 😍Kaise bataun ki tum pregnant ho!!

He kept his hand on her belly. He tried to lift her t-shirt and finally succeeded. He came from her hold to talk to his baby.

Veer:Hey😘 kiddo! Hii. This is your dad. How are you doing baby? You good😄 there na? Mai bhi na 🤦🏻baby ab sunn nhi sakta...umm.....par feel kar sakte ho🥰 na? The connection. Yeah you do!

Baby aap hi bataiye kaise bataun mai aap ki mumma 🙄ko?

He kissed her belly several times talking to his baby.

Bani stirred in her sleep as his beard pricks her.

Bani:🥱Veer....

He was taken aback as she could have heard him talking to baby. He just closed his eyes.

Bani:Tumhari sapne bhi aisi😬 hoti hai kya? Tumhari tarah Romance, romance😂 aur sirf romance.

She chuckled.

She pulled him to sleep beside her. She caressed his face.

Bani:Tum theek 😕ho na Veer? Mujhe darr lag raha hai. Aisa lag raha hai jaise tum mujhse kuch chupa rahe ho.

She kissed his forehead and hugged him.

Veer felt bad as she was so concerned about him.

MORNING 🌄

Veer woke up and saw Bani sleeping hugging him. He kissed her forehead. He then lifted her shirt and kissed her belly.

Veer:😚Hey baby! Good morning! ⛅Hmm seems like you are awake. You are a morning person😎 like me. Aap ki mumma hai na panda hai humesha soti 💤hai. Par aaj🐼 kal mai panda ban raha hoon.

He caressed her belly.

Veer:Baby aap na bilkul aap ki👩🏻 mumma jaise ho. You make me eat her favorite🍟 chips. Par aap ko main course mera acha lagta hai. Aap mere jaise ho ya aap ki mumma🤯 jaise?

He kissed her belly Bani again stirred.

Veer:Oh no! Aisi karunga toh aap ki mumma uth jayegi. Shave karoon kya? 🧑🏻Actually nice idea. Kar deta hoon.

Aur aap mujhe😷 yeh subah subah sick karna thoda kam kar sakte hai?

He then felt to throw up.

Veer:😲Really? Aap apni mumma ki team ho kya?