😆Drama Queen👸🏻

🎯 35 COMMENTS

🎯 35 COMMENTS.

Veer and Bani were coming to Singhania Mansion. On their way home Bani was continuously sneezing and she was so tired.

Veer:Hospital 🏥chalein?

Bani:😐Nhi.

Veer:Come on Sweetheart💝....

Bani:Na. Nhi😾

Veer:😑Toh kya karein? You won't be able to sleep.

Bani:Nhi Veer please ☹Hospital nhi.

Veer:Theek👩🏻‍⚕️ hai phir doctor ko ghar bulaun?

Bani:Nhi matlab🙅🏻‍♀️ nhi.

Veer:💖Fine sweetheart I will say the doctor to avoid injection.💉 Ab chalein?

Bani:Umm...😊theek hai toh phir chalte hai.

Veer:Such a drama queen😄 you are.

They reached the hospital.

Bani and Veer were waiting as there were many patients mostly kids to meet the doctor.

Bani some where had a little fear thinking about injections. But thought her husband would talk to the doctor.

She was feeling so low she rested he'd head on Veer's chest sitting close to him he covered her with his hand protectively and scrolling his phone with the other hand.

It was been more than half an hour Veer was bored as his munchkin was slept in his arms being tired and due to the side effects of the severe cold.

Bani was disturbed with a sound near her she slightly opened her eyes without moving and saw a cute little boy near her whining.

Boy:💉Injection nhi chahiye...

His mom:Injection 💉nhi hai woh 👶🏻bachon ke liye hai tum toh ab big boy ban 🧒🏻gaye ho na so tumhare liye nhi hai. Sirf woh babies ke liye hai.

She pointed some infants.

Bani felt a sigh of relief after hearing this and she again drifted back to sleep.

After sometime she was again disturbed by the same voice but this time crying.

Boy:Aapne jhoot😠 bola....unhone mujhe aahh....Injection....Aahhh....

He was screaming.

Boy:😭Sab jhoote ho!😡 Aahh....

Bani was terrified.

Bani started to pull and scratch Veer's jacket.

Bani:Veer....😧Veer please ghar chalte hai.

Veer:Itni🤨 jaldi?

Bani:Veer chalo na😰

Veer:💗Sweetheart humne ab tak👩🏻‍⚕️ doctor ko nhi dekha hai.

Bani:Nhi. Nhi dekhna hai 🤧ghar (sneeze) chalte hai tum utho.