😦Truth about Bani🥺

🎯 TARGET IS 25+ CHAPTERS

STORY IS GOING TO END.

IS IT OK IF I END IT IN 70 CHAPTERS AND START A NEW BOOK?

Bani and Ahana were playing for so long and it was night.

They three had their dinner together and Veer went to his room as he was tried.

But Bani and Ahana were watching some Disney movies together.

After 3 hours Ahana slept in Bani's arms. Bani too was feeling sleepy she noticed Ahana was sleeping beside her on the couch.

Bani placed a pillow near her so that she won't fall and went to her room to check on the bed as Veer was present in their room and he would turn room into trash for sure.

Bani:Iss Veer 🙄ko kya ho gaya woh ab tak mujhe aur Ahana ko dekhne ke liye 🤔kyu nhi aaya?

As soon as she entered she was welcomed with the sight of another baby sleeping.

She doesn't wanted to wake him but he was sleeping in the middle of bed and there was little space left where Bani amd Ahana wouldn't be able to sleep.

She tried moving him slowly to the other end but he was so strong she couldn't do so.

Bani:🙂Veer....

He didn't give any type of response.

Bani:Veeranshu!😙

Veer then answered lazily.

Veer:😴Hmm...

Bani:Hato🙃

Veer opened his eyes not willingly and saw her.

Veer:🥱Jagah toh hai na aao.

He pulled her and she feel over him.

Veer then changed their positions and snuggled into her chest.

Bani:Veer🙈....

Veer:💤Hmm....

Bani:Baby😶....

Veer:🧐Baby kya🤨? Ab? Actually😉 nice idea ghar mei bhi koi nhi hai sirf 🕍tum aur mai aur mai bhi abhi utha hoon I am fully energetic😈 Come... come....

Bani was shocked.

Bani:Tum sach 🤯mei bhool gaye ho?

Veer:Kya?😐 Woh sab jaldi....

Talking to her he opened her night dress's 3 button.

Veer:Sab kuch mai kar raha🤪 hoon atleast you can do this.

Bani understood his double meaning and blushed.

Then he took of his t-shirt.

Bani then remembered Ahana was in the living room that too alone.