🙄Is he okay?😟

🎯 35 COMMENTS

🎯 35 COMMENTS.

Bani:Veer please🥺 akhein kholo. Please. I have only you for me. I love🖤 you!

A tear escaped from his eyes.

Bani:😲Maa....apne dekha Veer respond kar raha hai. Woh theek ho jayega🤧

They called the doctor and said him about his reaction.

Doc:That's🙂 good actually. Woh dheere dheere theek ho sakta hai.

Bani was talking to Veer soon she fell asleep sitting near Veer holding his hand.

Veer moved his eyes closing them. He then opened his eyes. The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was his wife's beautiful face.

Her face appeared sad not like the real enthusiastic Bani she is. Her eyes covered with dark circles. Her cute nose in pinkish red. Her soft lips slightly parted because of her sleep.

She seemed to loose some weight. She was wearing a honey dew color kurti that seemed so light in color that it would look like half white from some distance.

She looked like sleeping very tired he didn't wanted to disturb her sleep so he slowly took his hand and caressed her cheeks.

Bani woke up feeling his hand on her cheeks. She was shocked to see Veer back to normal. He passed a smile.

Veer:Hii Sweetheart!!💝

Bani hugged him without saying a word she cried in his arms beating him slowly.

Bani:😫Kyu kiya tumne aisa? Maine kitni baar mana kiya tha par tumhe😭 meri baat sunna hi nhi. Pata hai mai kitna darr gayi thi?

She bet him slowly.

Veer:Ouch!😣

She checked on him thinking she litreally hurt him and noticed his smile.

Bani:Apna natak band 😩karo.

He laughed.

Bani:😿Tumhe mazaak lagta hai?

Veer:Sorry 💖sweetheart.

She hugged him. He stroked her hair.

Bani:I 🤎missed you so much.

Raghu opened the door.

Raghu:Bani 🙁tum kuch khaa....Oh shit! I am sorry bhai....

He turned. Bani moved away from him.

Raghu:Woh mai....😳Veer?

Raghu went to him.

Raghu:Tu theek hai na? Tumne sab ko 😨itna rulaya hai ki mai bata nhi sakta.

Raghu hugged Veer.

Raghu:Yeh😢 akhri baar hoga Veer tum mujhe kuch bataiye bina kaam karna. Koi zaroorat nhi hai aisi 😥deal ki. Aur tumhari batameezi ko kaam kar koi bhi 🤝🏻kaam ho woh hum saath mei karenge tumhe akele karne ki zaroorat nhi hai.