🥰Parent for a day👨‍👩‍👧

Note to readers:

Note to readers:

...I am thinking to stop writing and unpublish the book as I don't get proper response...

At least 20 comments in a chapter would give hopes to write but I don't get any.

I won't be posting any chapters if I don't get any response from you guys.

I am thinking to stop writing and delete the parts that I have written to publish and unpublish the book.

I can't get any comments about the chapters or suggestions.

So I don't get any boost to update more eventhough I have already written 8 parts. I don't like to publish as I couldn't get responses from you.

It makes me feel low as I spend time on this but I don't get any proper response that hurts.

So I am thinking it's better to stop and unpublish rather than writing.

I won't be posting those parts if I am going to unpublish.

Continuing the book totally depends on you guys. If you guys don't show any type of response I would stop writing.

After Veer's birthday celebration they were back to Singhania Mansion.

Bani was still insisting him to plan for a baby but Veer seems less interested. He was so confusing he wants baby soon but not now. He doesn't want to take time but he also doesn't want to hurry up things.

Chandu and Ballu were out of city for some days.

Bani made many romantic moves but Veer was so adamant not to loose his control.

Bani was sad and didn't talk to Veer for the past one hour.

Veer:💘Sweetheart....baat karo na....

Bani was lying on the bed with her teddy hugging the teddy.

Veer:Bani it's been😕 a hour. For God's sake please stop this babydoll.

Bani didn't even see him for once.

Veer hugged her from behind. But she moved from there.

Veer:Yaar☹ mat karo aisa.

Bani was about to go from there but Veer caught her hand.

Veer:Sweetheart💝....please...

Bani released his hand.

Veer:😑Bani...aise karne se tumhe kya lagta hai mai Haan keh dunga🤨?

Bani:Mujhe😠 aisa kuch nhi lagta aur na hi mai scene create kar rahi hoon.

Veer:🙄Maine aisa kab kaha? Please Bani I don't want you 🙁to feel bad please mujhe bura lag raha hai.