😖Alone🥺

🎯 30+ COMMENTS

🎯 30+ COMMENTS.

3 MONTHS LATER.

Bani had👩🏻‍🎓 completed her graduation. She never came out of the trauma that her baby had died. She😖 couldn't adopt the fact.

Eventhough Veer tried so many ways he 😕couldn't succeed. He was feeling hard as he couldn't make anything change.

More than Bani☹ Veer's condition was getting more and more depressed.

He used to stay with Raghu and hardly pay visit🕍 to Singhania Mansion.

He felt to lonely eventhough 🙁Raghu was there to support him.

He wanted Bani so 😔much she kept her emotions to herself she didn't show it 🤧out she didn't try to open it thinking that would hurt him.

But that 😞really made his condition worst.

He started to drink to get rid🥃 off his frustration. He couldn't help to stop himself.

Once Ballu spotted Veer fully drunk not able to control himself.

Ballu came to see Veer as he didn't show up to Singhania Mansion for the past 2 week.

Ballu:Raghu...Veer😊 hai?

Raghu:🙄Huh...Haan hai. Aaye baithiye.

Raghu didn't knew what to do as Veer was so drunk and sleeping.

Ballu:Chandu us ko dekhna🙂 chahti thi. Aur us se Bani ke paas rehna hoga woh bhi theek nhi hai.

Raghu:Hmm🙃...

Veer came there with a bottle of vodka trembling in the stairs.

Raghu ran to him and caught him.

Raghu:😧Sambhal ke.

Veer:I am good!😁

Ballu was shocked to Veer like this he doesn't drink too much but he is fully sober now.

Ballu:Kya 🤨ho gaya hai iss ko?

Veer:Hey dad! Yo dude! 👊🏻Kaise ho?

Veer went to him trembling.

Ballu:😲Veer yeh kya hai?

Veer:Kya? 🤔

Ballu:🍺Tum sharab pee rahe ho?

Veer:Haan dad kya 😪karoon? I can't have peace without this.

He was about to drink but Ballu pulled it from him and threw the bottle causing it to break.

Ballu:Kya 😡hai yeh?

Veer closed his ears as Ballu was shouting.

Ballu:Tumhe Zara bhi apni😤 Maa aur biwi ki fikar hai?