Chapter 3

Here's the vid version of this chapter 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MqCh-yQqUh0&list=PLi8QpBE6zkB7gJHoQa6z6NQg2u2e7ysSR&index=3

Like and sub!

Izuku current age: 6 years old

Tsukauchi POV (yes, I learned his name)

The case of the new vigilante 'Charm' has me going nut's, everyone who seen him is dead scared of him. But his work had dropped the crime rate by a heck of a lot, I don't know how he does it. He managed to scare criminal's into turning themselves in, and they are refuse to tell us what happened or what he looks like.

So it is another dead end, it was frustrating. Recently he started working harder than regular, I don't know why.

Izuku's POV

Ever since Sho left, I worked harder than ever, not getting any sleep. But then a week later Bakugo approached me with a guilty look on his face, "I am sorry" he said sniffling I was stunned "I am sorry I bullied you I am sorry I am sorry!" He said sobbing. "It Is okay" I replied, and he hugged me, still sobbing. "I uh, i wlike you, do y-you like me?" He asked between sob's, in a sane situation I would say,

We are 6 are you crazy?

But I wanted to forget Sho- Todoroki's betray. And I did like Kacchan " I like you too" I smiled and wiped Kacchan's tear's with my thumb.

After that day, me Kacchan we were inseparable, over literally. If we wanted to go home we would sleep over at Kacchan's house. If someone tried to separate us, Kacchan would use his quirk. But I was still able to get away at night to do my vigilante work, no one dared bully me whenever I was with Kacchan which was all the time.

~~A year later~~

I just finished scaring a criminal, but then I saw a girl in a corner covered in..... blood I panicked and quickly called 119 I waited there nervous and tapping my foot. Suddenly I heard the familiar sound of siren's, I helped them carry the girl and then out of nowhere the pro hero Eraserhead appeared. I immediately ran, Eraserhead hot on my trail. Eventually I managed to lose him, when I got to Kacchan's house I jumped through the window and saw Kacchan sleeping in our bed. I crawled next to him and dozed off.

—in the morning-

When I turned over to hug Keychain I was met with the cold side of the bed, I frowned, where is he? Regularly he could sleep till 10 on Mondays's if I didn't wake him, I got up and changed. I took out my phone I secretly bought and scrolled the hottest trend, I was surprised when I saw I was trending more than yesterday. I saw a video of last night, I have absolutely no idea how they managed to tape that.

XxdarkerthendarkxX

He is so cool, but why is he so short?

Smollmighter

Maybe it's his quirk

Minimiruko

It really is inspiring how he can move like that.

Dadudeindatrash

The dude is super manly!

I smiled at the comment's, I got downstairs and went to school. Kacchan was still absent, I was becoming worried, when school finished I went to find Kacchan. But eventually I gave up and hoped he was at home and went to his house. When I opened the door, I hit with a baseball bat on the head. Probably meant to knock me out, I saw Kacchan with the bat, "Kacchan?" And everything went black.

-later-

I woke up, and I was tied up, I sat up groggily "what happened?" I asked subconsciously. Then I heard laughter.... Very familiar laughter....... I looked up to see Kacchan grinning "you didn't really think I would like you did you?" He asked, and I paled, "who in the whole wide world would love a useless quirkless faggot like you?" He cackled.

Yes a worthless useless quirkless piece of shit

Someone that isn't even human

A loser a villain

3rd POV

Izuku laughed, his laugh hollow and humorless, "I really am a piece of shit am I? Me a worthless useless quirkless piece of shit love the all great and mighty Kacchan? I must be dreaming, to think I worried about you loved you took care of you for nothing, absolutely nothing." He laughed again, Bakubish was stunned, "well I think you got the idea then" Bakugo said and started beating the crap out of Izuku.

Tired, bruised, burned, broken bone's, broken heart and a dead smile. That was the definition of Izuku Midoriya when Bakugo Katsuki left him.

End of chap thanks for reading

1 vote = 10 prayers for Izuku

I'm sorry, my good green bean T~T

Bye peep's