Chapter 29

Warning! From now on ready your tissue's!

I did not tag this story 'sad' for nothin

Current age :16 years old

3rd pov

When Izuku woke up he groaned, "ugh uhm what happend?" He asked Itsuki who was overjoyed at his awakening. His mom arrived from work and when she saw Izuku she could not control her waterwork's and decided to cosplay a waterfall, Izuku just sat there grinning like a idiot at his mother and son who were both crying on his shoulder.

As he waited for them to calm down he turned on the new's to see what has been going on, to be fair he knew full well that he was in a comatose state for an entire month. And when he saw the video's the wanted poster's everything, he still smiled but if you look closely half of Izuku's shine was gone.

Every little thing he had done for the sake of the world, catch bad guy's make them turn a new leaf, provide both inforomation and strength and forgiving and trusting people everything perished under a few video's. But Izuku did not blame anyone not even the enemy instead he blamed himself, Izuku Midoriya had alway's been a forgiving person all those threat's about not forgiving people were fake.

Even the canon Izuku was forgiving, you can see it clearly when he forgave All Might. If Izuku was not forgiving the canon Izuku would have either became a quirkless hero or a villain, when All Might said Izuku could not be a hero he crushed his dream's and straight after that All Might wanted Izuku to be his successor it was like Izuku needed All might's quirk to be a hero.

If it were me, Cal i would have slapped the symbol of peace in the face and walked away. And straight after that i will devise a plan to make All Might's life a living hell, but Izuku Midoriya was forgiving and that is all it took for him to be the best character there is. "Yield" Hestia once said and that is what led Percy to victory, if you get the reference i love you.

In so the already heavy weight on Izuku's shoulder's multiplied two dozen time's, after his mother and son calmed down he smiled gently at them "i have a few place's to visit i will be right back don't worry" he said with a smile brighter then the sun.

They both nodded and Izuku hugged them and teleported to the temple of Athena, when he arrived the priest and prayer's were already dissappearing and there stood Athena as wise and beautiful as ever but this time she was accompanied by other god and goddesses such as Hestia goddess of the hearth and the eldest child of Kronos and Rhea, Demeter goddess of grain and harvest Hestia's younger sibling, Artemis goddess of young children and hunting daughter of Zeus and Leto and with her is her twin brother Apollo god of music and poetry.

Izuku bowed "Lady Athena Lady Hestia Lady Demeter Lady Artemis and Lord Apollo" he said respectfully "you may rise hero you have already earned our respect long ago" Athena and Demeter said smiling, Izuku rouse and smiled in appreciation "thank you Lady Athena and Lady Demeter " he said and then Hestia shook her head with a sigh "let it all out Izuku" Apollo said sadly. At first Izuku was shocked but his eye's slowly watered and all the stress worry blame guilt sadness everything Izuku kept bottled up burst out, the poor boy told the five olympian's of his trouble's and suffering.

Izuku felt like the olympian's were the parent's he never had, sure Inko was a good mother but since she left in Izuku's early age Inko did not know much about Izuku. And his father was never a good person to begin with but for the olympian's they had been watching over generation after generation's of Izuku's family before Izu was even born yet, so as he sat there crying as the five deities comforted him.

Hestia and Artemis hugged Izuku, Athena whispered comforting word's to him, Demeter poofed up some oat's with berries (compliment's from gloomyblueberry) and Apollo sang song's of the olympian's own trouble's.

Izuku felt warm and...... loved, almost all his life he had never felt this way.

He was sad this would be the last time that he will feel this way in a very long time.

End of chap

1 vote = 100,000 warm feeling to Izuku

Let us hope his happiness last's

See you in the next peep's