Chapter 31

Current age : 17 year's old

3rd pov

As Izuku sat at the table of the rebel's base sipping his coffee he needed a little to much he wondered when had everything went wrong?

It has been a full year since he confronted his ex boyfriend's, and he guesses it all started with the video's.

a year earlier -

Izuku's pov

When I arrived at where ever those idioit's were and i found them in a bar, extremely drunk. Which was unusual since both of them had high alcohol tolerence, there was something else that was weird they were only 16 and Todoroki and Bakugo were not one's who broke the law. Well I did it but i broke the law many time's before so it does not count, i watched them flirt with some cute girl's and i thought it was okay they were obviously drunk. So i pulled them out of the bar and teleported all of us home, they finally noticed that i was with them and that they were home.

I looked at them "why did you both drink?" I asked sternly, "yyyyoooouuu wwweeerrrree aaaa cccchhhheeeaaattttiiiiinnnnngggggg bbbbbiiiiittttccccchhhhh" Todoroki slurred. "Yoooouuuu fffuuuuccckkkiiinnngggg ttttrrrrraaaaaiiiiitttttooooouuuurrroooussss bbbiiiitttccchh *hic yyyyyoouuu aaaarrreee ttthhheee ttttrrraaaaiiiittttoooorrrr *hic ddddooonnnnttt aaacccttt ssstttuuuupppiiiidddd" Kachaan hiccuped. Wait what?" I looked at them confused and at that i decided to look into their memories, apparently they saw a memory of Kai so i face palmed and just sang them to bed since there is no use of talking to drunkard's. But i admit when Bakugo said traitor my heart clenched a bit, but i decided to ask them when they are sober.

tomorrow~ -

I had not slept all night not that it mattered really but it's been a while since i skipped sleeping, i used to keep awake for week's to scavange food and keep up my vigilante work. But after i was adopted i had three meal's a day slept eight hour's and took a bath twice a day, after getting dressed i teleported to Sho and Kachaan to see if they were awake yet.

Arriving at the bedroom i saw them still asleep, i mentally facepalmed and teleported both of them to the kitchen counter. The cold marbled counter woke them up and they sat up with a start, Kachaan looked around and took note of his surrounding's and decided to go back to sleep when he remember i was supposed to be a traitor.

"What the hell are you doing here you traitor!" He yelled at me "well i bought this house what right do you have?" I asked

(A/N Izuku bought a house for them to live in from his part time job's)

Sho who had not realized that i was a supposed betrayer looked at me sleepily, and extended his arm's "snuggies pwease" he said gesturing me to come. I took a step forward but i guess he finally snapped out of it and fell backward's hitting his head on the stove, and he was out cold. I held back the urge to drag my hand down my face, this was the great Shoto Todoroki son of Endeavor and UA power house? Seriously? Goodness! Kachaanlooked at me startled "ah i guess i said that out loud did i? Welp" i sighed and put my serious face on, "so do you remember what you said yesterday?" I asked Kachaan "why should i tell you!? Useless stupid bitch!" He yelled.

In normal circumstance's i would have laughed at him, he called me stupid? Say the one sitting on the kitchen counter in a sanrio onesie, but there was a tugging voice in my mind that he meant what he said but i decided to pay it no mind.

"Fine then but i want to know from your mouth not your memories what exactly do you think of me?" I asked seriously and at that moment Sho chose to wake up and when he saw me he took a fighting stance "a sly stupid traitor to Earth, a useless nobody that decided to play hero, a heartless villain and a ex boyfriend i wish i never dated" he said but he did not say Deku, i know Kachaan if he meant it 100% he would have called me Deku.

He did not so he does not believe the video's entirely there is still hope, Sho looked at me "i hate you" "Sho look i-"

"I DON'T CARE! YOU CHEATED AND YOU BETRAYED THE PLANET!" Todoroki yelled

"Let me explain! I-"

"SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOUR EXCUSE'S DEKU YOU USELESS QUIRKLESS FAGGOT!! I HATE YOU I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!" Bakugo said

And all the hope i had came crumbling down, i wanted to cry i wanted to scream i wanted to explain but no tear's came no scream came and i knew an explaination would be useless I felt numb infact i don't feel anything anymore.

I bowed at Bakugo and Todoroki who had a weird look of horror on their face's "i am sorry for wasting your time sir i will take my leave then" i said politely and teleported to my mom's house.

At that moment i felt a sharp pain in my head and i knew the twin's wanted out.

End of chap..........

Thx for reading

See you in the next i hope