Chapter 32

Current age: 16 year's old (still in the memory)

3rd pov

At that moment i felt a sharp pain in my head and i knew the twin's wanted out.

After 10 night's of immense pain the twin's sprung right out of Izuku's head quite literally, and after that Izuku passed out. But all that 10 night's of pain Izuku never screamed never cried and never asked for help, but deep inside he was in complete hell. He had started turning emotionless the second Bakugo uttered the sentence 'i wish i never dated you' and by the end of the night's half of Izuku's hair was completely white and his eye's had lost it's shine and spark.

He was now sparkless and his eye's were slowly turning black, but Izuku was a actor he knew how to fake a smile even when he was dying. When the twin's were born they sprang healthy and happy, Izuku was overjoyed and his shine and spark returned. 3 month's later Izuku woke up from his comatose state, the next few day's were happy for the little Midoriya family.

Until..... one day Inko collapsed from exhaustion, it was so out of the blue and Izuku did not know what to do so he did what he knew. He carried his mother to bed and a every hour changed her wash clothe on her forehead, on the other hand Itsuki was running around getting stuff to help his mother take care of the twin's and his grandmother. 

But three days later his grandmother was announced dead, the cause was of overworking herself and stress. 

And something died in Izuku, his mother his lovely caring mother was gone the mother he loved was dead. The stress was draining Izuku and he felt himself starting to slip into Hunter Tempest, he was angry at himself but he had to stay strong for his three children so he bottled it up and kept it to himself. Izuku then started building an army he recruited anyone who still believed him, the old young weak quirkless and quirked he took in anyone and built a rebel base in a makeshift dimension. After that he went around the 50 world's and recruited trustworthy people, many time's he found mole's but he forgave them and listened to their problem's. 

The army was given the nickname the rebel army and when Izuku finally made the dimension a proper world it needed a name so he gave it the name "Jaded Midoriya" in honor of his brother figure Oliver Jade and his late mother Inko Midoriya, so anyone Midorian was from all over the world's. 

-- end of the memory --

The twin's, Katsuno and Shota Bakugo  ( named after Shota Aizawa and Shoto Todoroki i just found it funny) had grown quickly and now were the size of toddler's, both of them were cute. Katsuno had forest green hair like his mother and had heterochromia one eye was turqouise and the other was crimson red, meanwhile his twin Shota had fluffy white hair with a bit of blonde and like his twin he too had heterochromia that resulted in one eye crimson red and the other emerald green.

Izuku was proud of his boy's but he sort of wished he had a girl, nevertheless he loved and cared for the three of them. Itsuki was now 12 and he had mastered half of his power and his mother was proud of him and treated him to ice cream, so now we are back to Izuku he was siting at the table drinking his needed coffee. Life has not been really better but he tried to make it better for his children, he conversed with Itsuki of his problem's i know it is weird but Itsuki always helped dispite being only 12.

But back on Earth Bakugo and Todoroki was devestated but kept believing it was not their fault, believing that Midoriya was indeed a traitor and deserved it. Eri, Shota and Hizashi were unaware of the danger seeing that they were still asleep, but Hitsoshi was gathering some more recruit's for the Jaded Midoriya alas there is not much people left.

End of chap 

See you in the next

Thx for reading

Buh bye peep's