Chapter 21

Current age: 15 years old

3rd pov

Izuku walked into the class in cat form, and everyone held their breath's when he started nudging and snuggling Bakugo. Everyone had seen Bakugo's rudeness so they were really scared of what would happen if he blow's up, but Bakugo during all the time's he was at Izuku's house had like 20 different cat's so he had gained a liking for them. Bakugo petted the small cat, and the cat purred and leaped to Todoroki snuggling him too.

Everyone was dumbfounded when the cat got onto Todoroki's shoulder and licked Todo's lip's, Todoroki who already realized who the cat was..... fainted with red cheek's, a nosebleed and his fire side aflame. Everyone panicked but the cat just jumped up and down Todoroki's burnt uniform ceasing the flame's, suddenly the green cat  jumped all the way onto Aizawa's head. Aizawa who also realized who the cat was rolled his eye's and petted the cat, "i am Shota Aizawa and i will be your homeroom teacher, now get in your track suit's. We are gonna do a quirk apprehension test, we will also skip orientation" he said lazily.

All the student's excluding those who knew wanted to ask about the cat but decided against it, after seeing Bakugo's glare they really did not want to have a angry pomerainian in a quirk apprehension test.

Izuku was tired and nearly fell asleep on top of Aizawa but he knew he had to observe the class, and stayed up. The student's thought it was cute when the cat started nodding off and snapping up again every few second's, first was the softball throw. "Alright Bakugo since your the one of the three most problematic children you can go first" Aizawa said yawning, everyone was confused for two reason's. First reason was because Aizawa just met them how does he who are the top three most problematic, second is who are the other two?

Well they did not get to ask him cause Aizawa started talking "Bakugo what was your softball throwing score in middle school?" He asked "20m" Bakugo lied and some people snorted "don't lie to me Bakugo you have been trained by 'him' you really think i am stupid?" Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose. The student's rubbed their eye's thinking they just saw the cat glare at Bakugo, in which Bakugo rolled his eye's and huffed "fine 150m" Bakugo grunted and some of the student's gasped.

"Bakugo i said don't lie" Aizawa glared and sort of yelled, but Bakugo only stuck out his tongue. Izuku then smiled menancingly and Bakugo shivered "fine 806.7m" he said gruffly, and i think some people fainted. "Well then Bakugo throw it with your quirk this time" Aizawa said tiredly, Bakugo yelled "DIE!!!!!!!" And threw the ball and a loud boom was heard. Aizawa faced his student's showing the screen that had the infinity symbol, more people fainted "alright Bakugo go wake up your sleeping boyfriend please"

Aizawa pointed to someone amongst the student's. Todoroki who had fainted earlier was still knocked out in his uniform, Uraraka had floated him here. The blond walked to his knocked out boyfriend and gently shook him "oi Icyhot it's your turn wake up" he said gently kissing his forehead, Bakugo knew full well how to wake Todo up without causing a rampage. Cause Shoto Todoroki made quite a lot of trouble when someone wake's him up really gruffly, Todoroki yawned cutely and hugged Bakugo clinging onto him like a koala.

Bakugo obliged and carried the clinging koala to the circle, and set the koala down. "H'em Todoroki what was your middle school softball throwing score? Also don't lie" Aizawa asked, but the sleepy koala was to tired to lie "mhmmmm uhggghhh i shink itsh wash uhhmm uhhh 850.5? Yesh i think shoooooo" he said snuggling Bakugo's leg, on the other hand Bakugo did not really mind and all of the student's fainted.

-after the test-

Bakugo came first Todoroki came next then............ well you get the idea, Izuku had observed everyone's control over their quirk. And to say the least everyone was pretty good, especially the purple haired guy his name was Mineta Minoru.

( alright peep's i will explain why our least fave character is a good person )

(His quirk explaination, but he was just born that way not turned into a nomu and he is a good person)

(Also he look's like the picture on the title)

He does not really have good physical ability but his control incredible compared to the other student's, infact you could say his control was almost on par with Endeavour. But still even Endeavour compared to Izuku was a grain of sand, to a whole land as big as Russia. Yes Izuku was that strong you should run whenever he is in that other persona, cause Izuku Midoriya has three personalities. 

End of chap 

See ya peep's!