Chapter 35

"Let's get this over with shall we?" Zuku said and charged into battle

Current age : nearly 18

3rd pov

Todoroki and Bakugo stared in horror as Izuku ploughed through the crowd like a hot knife to butter, angered they charged in themselves. Izuku still loved them with all his heart and suddenly felt a pang in him, his sickness was acting up and it was worse then ever. Izuku realized all those year's of pushing himself to the limit and overworking himself added with the pent up stress and weight on his shoulder's had made the chemical's spread faster, so he realized whether or not he defeated all of these people he will die anyway.

So stopping in his track's and started glowing and floating, his white hair turned completely black and his dull dead black eye's turned crystaline blue but very much still emotionless sparkless and shineless, the crowd stopped and looked at Izuku frozen in shock.

Izuku landed safely down, then everyone was sucked up into his mindscape.

But it was not his regular green sakura garden, instead the crowd found themsleves in the fairytale called Wonderland.

What shocked them most was that they found themselves as children, their body had deaged but their mind was still mature.

Izu stood infront of them wearing a lovely green dress, he still had his green hair and eye's his hair was as long as his waist and his spark and shine were still there. Zuku smiled in a motherly manner and started singing

Welcome to Wonderland, we've got it all

Potions and pastries that make you grow tall

Forests and cottages, castles and cards that can talk.

And he took the little warrior's around the realm

Welcome to Wonderland, look where you're at

Maddest of hatters, the Cheshire Cat

Magical cabins and lovely white rabbits with clocks.

Dancing through a dream underneath the stars

Laughing 'til the morning comes

Everyone that leaves has a heavy heart, oh, Wonderland I love.

Welcome to Wonderland, I'll be your guide

Holding your hand under sapphire skies

Let's go exploring or we could just go for a walk.

He led the group of awestruck children under the star's

Welcome to Wonderland, where should we go

There's a tea party along down the road

Make an appearance and maybe they'll sing us a song.

Dancing through a dream underneath the stars

Laughing 'til the morning comes

Everyone that leaves has a heavy heart oh, Wonderland I love.

Nothing around here is quite as it seems

Not sure if anything's real or a dream

And the only thing sure from the start

Is the song that's inside of your heart

Don't let it leave.

If this was a dream, then at least I've got

Memories for when morning comes

Now that I must leave with a heavy heart oh, Wonderland I love.

At the last of the lyrics Izuku started fading away, the little children clung to his dress begging for him to stay. But Izuku shook his head "it is time to go back children, i don't have any time left. I am so very sorry" he said softly and faded away. The crowd was returned to reality and Izuku fell to his knee's coughing blood, and when he finally colapsed the final memory happend.

'The final memory' is part of Izuku's memory quirk as said that when he is hurt those around him will be put into the mindscape to see his memories, but as it was said in his quirk information if he was dying anyone living and breathing will be sucked up into his mindscape to witness the life of Izuku Midoriya.

And within half a minute everyone was sucked up to experience the final memory.

End of chap