Chapter 13

Four year's later

Current age: 14 years old

3rd pov

Time went by and the vigilante Charm started to open up more, he tensed less and he started talking about his past. Although his nose still twitched constantly, anyway Zuku had finally found Overhaul's base. But this time he won't attack so rashly, in other word's on pure instinct.

He trained with Nezu on tactic's (althought he is smarter then Nezu) he trained on field healing with RG, stealth with his dad (Eraserhead) and seduction with midnight ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3 ( i advise thee to run green bean gon get u (ー ー;) ) 

Izuku's pov

Lately there has been an increase in the amount of 'Charm hater's' cause after the incident with Kamui Woods there was atleast 30 more hero attack's aimed at me. And i really can't say it was my fault, i mean when the head of the police heard about my capture and adoption to Aizawa he uhhh did not respond well. He imediately asked- no demanded to arrest me and put me in jail for ilegall use of quirk, harming hero's and vandalizing his car with spray paint. What? I atleast had to do it atleast once, well anyway in the end i had to erase the whole police department excluding the detective about my capture. I replaced their memories to me being a normal orphan adopted by Aizawa so yeah you get the idea, and that took a lot  out of me so i passed out for a week.

Me and Sho are now sorta dating, dadzawa wanted to adopt him straight away after finding out about his past. Apparently dad had a soft spot for kid's with bad past's since he had his own past, ( itsgoodtobekingj gave me the idea thanks! ) i am tracking Overhaul again by going through the memories of random gangster's that i scare.

I am patroling my regular part's of the city when i came across a sludge villain, i rolled my eye's "stop and get into a bottle" i commanded and he crawled into the bottle i held out. "I AM HERE!!!" All might yelled and came flying out of nowhere, "save your minute's Toshinori ya don't have to appear in buff form" i said as i he choked "UH YOUNG HERO HOW DO YOU-" and i cut him off "chill i ain't gunna tell anyone also how's the injury?" I asked, as i held my laughter he thought i was a hero? Pfffft he looked stunned for a moment but gave up  and depleted into a twig. "Ah it is well thank you young hero but i do quite wonder how you know" he asked suspiciously "ah i think that is for me to know and you to find out, ah also i am not a hero but a vigilante i go by Charm does it ring a bell Toshi?" 

All might's pov

This young hero is suspicious how could he know of my injury and identity "Ah it is well thank you young hero but i do quite wonder how you know" i asked "ah i think that is for me to know and you to find out, ah also i am not a hero but a vigilante i go by Charm does it ring a bell Toshi?" He said. Charm? The Charm the one all the pro heroes are after? The one who lost the public's favor after an incident with Kamui Wood's? I imeditaely change into my buff form and charged "SSSSMMMMMAAAASSSHHHHHHHH" i yelled and a loud boom was heard, "h-huh?" He had stopped my fist and started singing.

3rd pov

The green haired boy had stopped the elder's fist and started singing softly

Flower gleam and glow

And a green glow came out of his hand and into the blond man's injury

Let your powers shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine

The wound started to heal

Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine

And the wound completely healed "w-what h-h-how?"

End of chap

Ahhh that was crappy and i am sorry i used tangled's healing incantation also i swear i tried to put the song in the form of a youtube vid but it does no work! Wattpad said he link was invalid so i am so sorry my dear peep's. 

See ya peep's!