Chapter 7

Current age: 7 years old

Izuku's pov

When father was finished with me i changed and got to work on hacking Overhaul's system, hour's later my work bore fruit........... i got ready

-later-

I had finally found Overhaul's base, and currently i am fighting with him. He had merged with atleast 10 people and i was singing and trying to erase his memories, but he was covered i could not see him and i didnt want to accidentally hurt the civillian's he merged with.

He attacked me with a crystal quirk and i quickly dodged it, finding out it was decoy and fire grazed my back. I charged at him and started singing 'you broke me first' the song was meant to make you feel betrayed, in which a feeling i have all the time. Overhaul started breaking down, but my voice had become raspy from singing too hard. And my voice was gone to a mere whisper, Overhaul got back to his feet.

"Is that all you got izuku" he yelled, he know's i thought crap. When i snapped out of my trance i was on the ground he had beat me up nearly to pulp, i ran. Yes i ran, i ran to the one place i knew i was safe. I ran to Eraserhead's appartment.

3rd pov

Eraserhead or Shouta Aizawa was having a rough day, he had a fight with his husband Hizashi and he had a mountain of paper work. He sighed and got up, he needed his coffee. When he opened the front door he was shocked, he saw the one child he had been looking for. The vigilante Charm was at his doorstep covered in.....

Blood

He quickly brought him inside and called Chiyo, Hizashi, Nezu, Nemuri and detective Tsukauchi to come over ASAP. When they got there RG imediately started to heal him, Aizawa disscused on what to do with Charm when Hitoshi and Eri woke up. They came in and both were shocked, Eri ran to her best friend and brother figure and Hitoshi ran to his savior and brother figure. "What happend to him?" Eri yelled everyone even Hitoshi flinched Eri never yell's.

"I found him at the doorstep" Aizawa said, "move aside grandma Chiyo your quirk won't help him" Eri said in a serious voice and she started rewinding Zuku's injuries. Everyone was stunned "and why is that Eri also do you know him?" Nezu asked, she bit her lip "he's dying a-and i do know him" she said. "What do you mean" Aizawa said startled, suddenly Zuku groaned and yelled "STOP! STOP! STOP! PLEASE STOP!!" And everyone is sucked up into a dream. "Where are we?" Aizawa asked, Eri was frantic "p-p-please d-don't l-l-look" she stuttered waving her arm's.

And eight chair's appeared, "what did you do problem child?" Aizawa asked Eri "it's not my doing but everyone has to close their eye's please!" She said still waving her arm's "you can't know not yet you can't know you can't know you can't know not yet" Eri muttered "Eri?" Hitsoshi asked "what?" She answered. And Hitoshi brainwashed her "go to sleep" Hitoshi commanded, and Eri went to sleep.

"Well i guess we should sit" Hizashi said, everyone nodded as Aizawa placed Eri in her seat. Everyone got to their chair's, suddenly a screen appeared. On the screen in blood red was the name

Izuku Midoriya

End of chap thank's for reading

Sorry it's short

Bye peep's