Chapter 17

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e7bHNrR-LVI

Watch this vid mah peep's

Current age: 14 years old

3rd pov 

An unmentioned fact is that Izuku Midoriya had a idiotic half brother, in fact there is another unmentioned fact. 

The fact that Zu has been spying on his brother ever since he found him on the internet, before spying on his brother he had only met him 3 time's and even those time's were precious.

His brother was brainwashed to go the wrong path, but he knew there was a good aspect in him. Led to belive something not entirely wrong but not entirely right either, for year's Izuku watched over his older brother. Keeping him in check finding out his plan's and stopping them without his brother knowing it was him. Life was not kind to his brother so he became kind for his brother, and with his brother were many other misfit's.

A girl cast out because of her quirk and obsession

And a boy a bit older then his brother, that had a quirk that harmed his own body.

And many other's he could not name

He teleported to the LOV base and commanded himself to become invisible,he quietly watched his brother and noted to buy him more nitendo switches. Bacause the one's Shiggy already had has turned into dust, "ha poor Ten-chan" Zuku muttered. "Huh did someone say something?" Shiggy perked up, everyone shooked their head's.

Must be my ear's playing trick's on me, he thought and shrugged. Izuku sighed in relief that his brother was a bit dense, Zuku found out Tenko was planing to trade drug's with a well known mafia. Izu rolled his eye's again? Seriously? He thought, welp and he teleported outside and went on patrol. That night he stopped 20 harassement's 15 drug trade's and 7 mafia attempt murder's, he went home and found his lover's awake and bickering over something.

"No i want the ice cream!"

"But you had it last time damn icy hot!"

"B-but you ate the cherries!"

"Well you ate the chocolate ice cream!"

"It does not cou-" Todoroki was cut of by our bean

"This is why i do vigilante work less, you two can't be left alone! And who in their god damn right mind would eat ice cream in 2 am in the morning?" Izu face palmed

" you eat ice cream around this time!" Todoroki said laughing

"Well that is cause i am never in my right mind!" Zu retorted

"Why?" Todoroki asked innocently

"Cause i don't have a right mind Sho~" Zu retorted and snorted.

The chaotic trio grinned.

Let us just say the next few day's they ate ice cream only and outrun the police atleast 10 time's. Yep they had fun those three, a lot of fun.

-a month later-

3rd pov

Izuku had tracked down Overhaul and is fighting him again, Overhaul had merged with 20 people and Zu's hair had a bit of black. Overhaul sent a ball of lighting but thankfully Izu dodged it, Zuku had no choice but to start singing.

You say I make you nervous, a tragedy
I'm a beautiful disaster, a reckoning
You wonder how I got this way (you wonder how I got this way)
You think I'm someone to be saved, someone to clean up and tame
Oh somethings never change, never change, oh