Chapter 27

Current age: 15 and a half

3rd pov

It was a brutal fight, the first one i mean.

The Twilightian's were not expecting for their ambush to be expected, and they thought they still had the element of surpirise at the palm of their hand. Little did they know that they chose the wrong enemy, the mortal's of Earth as they call them were ready for battle.

The battle took place in Russia and some back up was sent there from all over the globe, Izuku our dear bean also fought in the war. And after 12 day's 11 night's and 16 hour's the Twilightian's were forced to retreat, the people held triumph high. But only after a week of rest there was another attack this time in Ghana, and again reinforcement's were sent and Izuku too fought again.

This cycle went on and on each attack becoming more and more drastic, many live's were lost at it seemed that neither side was either winning or loosing.

-6 month's later-

When Izuku turned 16 he welcomed his party with open arm's, after that he celebrated Itsuki's birthday with his mother. One day the Twilightian's came...... unarmed, and wanted to negotiate a truce. There was a huge meeting with the nation's leader's in which Izuku was a mandatory attendant, some countries were in doubt of the truce but some were tired of war and wanted peace.

They voted and the majority wanted a truce so gift's were prepared ambassador's were chosen, Izuku was sent as Earth's ambassador. While each country chose their own ambassador's infact Tenko was sent as Japan's ambassador, in so gift's were exchanged an alliance was made and all was at peace. Until there was another war this time with a different dimension named 'Glisix Etis' and the people were at war again.

This time with the Twilightian's fighting alongside them, the battle's were fiercer then the war with Twilight's Claim. Which was nicknamed 'The War Of Dawn' but everyone was forced to forget and forgive the Twiligtian's seeing that another war was at hand, and so it began the war that made people loose their live's. And one day Eri went into a comatose state after overusing her quirk to heal injured patient's and Izuku........ his illness was starting to act up majorly because of greif. His speed, stamina, healing, strenght and health was deacreasing in an alarming rate but dispite that one day he was informed by Athena that he was expecting again, this time with twin's.

The next day he was finally ready to tell his lover's about his gift, but after arriving at UA he was given cold stare's and threatening glare's. Which he had not seen since the day's of his middle school, he decided to brush it off but deep down he could tell something had gone horribly wrong.

Upon arriving at his class everyone with the exeption of his boyfriend's started attacking him, well Izuku although incredibly strong his illness had been acting up plus he mind was pregnant with twin's. So he was slower when trying to teleport away from them, trying to ask and calm his classmate's down. Asking what was the matter, but at one point his energy and stamina started to deplete. So he used the last of his energy to teleport to his mother's house, and collapsed

His mother finding him passed out in the living room panicked, in turn's out that there had been a series of video's spreading through the globe that Izuku Aizawa/Yamada is a traitor

End of chap

See ya peep's