Chapter 4:New Girl

As soon as it was free period for all students a pink
limousine drove in front of Aurodon and that's when
one of the cheerleaders looked outside the window and began to shout
Cheerleader:She's here! OMG She's here!
Student #1:Who's here?
Cheerleader:The daughter of Queen Ariel! Look!
(Students all over school spread the word of Ariana's arrival by interrupting classes,pop quizzes,study hall and sports practices.The VK's didn't know what was going on but Lonnie Jane and Ben did)
Lonnie:C'mon let's go!
Jay:Go where?
Jane:To see the new student,Ariana!
Carlos:*yells after Jane*Wait! Who's Ariana?
Evie:We'll what are we waiting for? Let's go!
[walking down the stairs]
Jay:So remind me who is Ariana girl again?
Carlos:I don't know maybe she has "magic powers"
(As everyone ran to the school front there was so much excitement and happiness everywhere until Fairy Godmother got her microphone and everyone began to quiet down)
Fairy Godmother:*into mic*Bibbidi Bobbidi check one two can everyone hear me?
Students:Yeah!!!
Fairy Godmother:*into mic*And now let's all give a warm welcome to her majesty Queen Ariel's beautiful daughter, Princess Ariana!
Jay:*whispers to Carlos* I wonder who this Ariana girl looks like.

The VK's didn't know what was going on but Lonnie Jane and Ben did)Lonnie:C'mon let's go!Jay:Go where?Jane:To see the new student,Ariana!Carlos:*yells after Jane*Wait! Who's Ariana?Evie:We'll what are we waiting for? Let's go![walking down the sta...

(Just as the limousine driver stepped out and opened the door.Everyone looked in silence even the VK's were quiet as Jay looked and couldn't believe his eyes,Ariana was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.She had long gorgeous red velvet hair just like her mother,a pink dress with floral flat shoes that matched her floral backpack and pearl earrings.She was perfect.As Ariana stepped out of the limo she had the most beautiful smile on her face as everyone cheered and clapped at the sight of her)
Ariana:*waves* Hi! Hello! It's nice to meet all of you! Hi! Ooh nice outfits! I can't believe I'm in Auradon Prep! I've always dreamed of being apart of this world!
Student #1:I heard you won singing contests since you were 7 years old.
Student #2:I heard you'll be crown Queen of Atlantis on your 19th birthday by your grandfather King Triton!
Ariana:Actually until I'm 21,plus my mom and dad are on their anniversary trip and won't be back until tomorrow.
Girls:Awwwwwwww!
Girl#1:how romantic!
Girl#2:cute!
[Ariana sees Evie]
Evie:Hi I'm Evie these are my friends Mal,Carlos,Jay,Lonnie,Jane,Doug and Ben.
All:Hi!
Ariana:It's nice to meet all of you! I really wish I could see the whole school. I don't even know my schedule.
Carlos:Ooh. Jay could show you around the school~
Jay:Uh okay,sure follow me.
Ariana:*giggles* Thank you Jay.
Carlos:Uh oh guys love is in air.
All:*laughs*