Chapter 5:Carlos and Jay's dorm

Chad Charming:What about peacock feathers? Yeah, I bet you nobody's gonna have those at Cotillion.
Evie:Chad, when I look at you, all I can think of is... "king."
Chad:[gasps]
Evie:And fake fur... Uh-huh. ...fake fur says it all.
Doug:Loud and clear.
Jay:[enters] Amphitheater in five!
Chad:Ariana? What are....what are you doing here?
Ariana:*scoffs*Hey Chad. Jay's giving me tour of the school before I get my schedule later.
Jay:Hey you want a tour of the Amphitheater? Me and my team are fencing there. You can watch us while we practice.
Ariana:Ooh I've never heard of fencing but it sounds fun!
Chad:Why did the coach make him captain instead of me? I'm obviously better. "King Chad," though. I do rather like that. You know who else would like that?
Evie:Who?
Chad:Audrey.
Evie:She would.
Jay:Chad, let's go.
Chad:I'm coming. Yeah. Oh.
Evie and Doug:Not a lot of there there.
Evie: Someone's obviously having some trouble dealing with his break-up with Audrey.
Doug:Yes. I've been doing the numbers.
Evie:Yeah?
Doug:And after we collect from all the girls for their gowns and Chad's cape...
Evie:Wow! No wonder people work. What am I gonna do with all this money?
Doug:I think in the next few years, you could buy that castle you always wanted. That way, you wouldn't need a prince.
Evie:You're right, I don't. Because I have you.
[cut to Mal and Ben]
Ben:Hi, Mal.
Mal:Hi.
Ben:I have a little surprise for you.
Mal:Again? Wow. That's like every day now.
Ben:Or every other day. The even dates. Because you're... even more perfect than I thought.
Mal:That is me. I am perfect.
Ben:Come on, let me spoil you. You didn't have a lot growing up.
Mal:We managed.
Ben:Hey, didn't you donate that to the museum?
Mal:Is that still in there? Um, I got to get to class. I really don't want to be late.
Ben:No. You come this way. First off... Ta-da!
Mal:What?!
Ben:You like it?
Mal:Ben... does an ogre like cheese puffs? This is amazing! It's purple. I didn't get you anything.
Ben:You're taking me on a picnic with all my favorite foods, remember?
Mal:No, that's Thursday.
Ben:It is Thursday.
Mal:No, it's not.
Ben:Yes, it is.
Mal:No, it's not.
Ben:It is.
Mal:I knew that.
Ben:I mean, if you don't have it, that's fine.
Mal:No, no, no. I was fully messing with you. I knew it was Thursday. I just have one more thing to go bake, and then I am all yours.
Ben:Well, what about class?
Mal:She multi tasks.
Ben: She dabbles.
Mal:She dabbles.
Ben:You're the best!
Mal:That's me!