Chapter 12:Uma vs Mal

Mal:If you guys never would have brought them here, this never would have happened. What were you thinking?!
Evie:He was gonna come with or without us. We just wanted to protect him. Ariana just wanted to meet Uma.
Carlos:Yeah, and we completely blew it, guys.
Jay:Okay! Okay. So, what are we gonna do?
Mal:"We" are not doing anything. This is between Uma and me. And she's a punk. And guess what? Now I have to go get him and Ariana.
Carlos:Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mal. You're still gonna have to go through Harry Hook and his wharf rats.
Jay:Yeah, you're gonna need us.
Mal:Uma said to come alone.
Evie:Mal, come on.
Carlos:She said to come alone.I know one thing. I'm not going anywhere.
Jay:We'll be here when you get back.
Evie:Jay are you okay?
Jay:I just hope Ariana is okay, it's my fault she got captured.
Carlos:Jay, it's not your fault ,Ariana only wanted to visit the isle
Evie:We'll get her and Ben back
[Cut to the Shoppe]
(laughter)
Pirate: Hey! I wanted the fried clams
Uma:And I wanted a sea pony. Life ain't fair!
Mal:(singsong voice): I'm back.
Uma:Loser, party of one. Right this way, please (laughs) (sighs)
Mal:Place still stinks.
Uma:Oh, I'm sorry. We're down a butler today... Princess.
Mal:Where are they?
Uma:You know, I've dreamed of this. (laughs) You wanting something from me, and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook.
Mal:I'm so flattered that you dream of me. I haven't given you a thought since I left.
Uma:(slams table) Obviously.You have your perfect, little life, don't you? Doesn't she have the perfect, little life? (laughter) And we're 20 years into a garbage strike.
Mal:Listen, if you have some kind of score to settle with me, game on. I see no need to bring Ben or Ariana into this.
Uma:(laughs) It may be a little unnecessary, but, oh, it is so much fun. Here's the deal.
Mal:Just like your mother-- always a catch.
Uma:If you win... Ben and Ariana are free to go. Hmm? Don't you want to know what I get if I win?
Mal:Still dreaming.
Uma:Mm. Last time I checked, your mother thought she had things all sewn up, too, huh? How'd that work out for her again?
Mal: On three.
Uma:One.
Mal:Two.
Both:Three.
Uma:(chuckles) You know, that whole princess act? Ugh. Never bought it for a second. You can stick a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain.
Mal:And you can slap a pirate hat on, but you're still Shrimpy. (gasps)  (chuckles) If I win... you bring me the wand. -(cheers and applause) -(laughs) (cheers and applause continue)
Uma:Now... if you want beasty boy and mermaid girl back, bring me Fairy Godmother's magic wand to my ship tomorrow at 12:00 noon... sharp. Oh, and if you blab... you can kiss your baby and bestie goodbye (laughs)
[cut Mal Evie Carlos and Jay]
Evie:There's no way we're gonna give Uma the wand. We can't just let her destroy Auradon!
Carlos:Uma doesn't get the wand, then Ben and Ariana are both toast, guys.
Jay:Right, so, we're gonna give Uma, of all people, the wand.
Mal: Wait! You guys! -Your 3D printer.
Carlos:Yes! -In my sleep.
Evie:And the second Uma tests it, she'll know it's fake.
Mal:Well, okay, so then we just get Ben out really fast. We need some kind of diversion.
Jay:Smoke bombs!
Evie:That's perfect. I'll get the chemicals I need from Lady Tremaine's place. That could work. Oh, and sick hair, by the way. Evil Stepmom seriously stepped up her game.
Mal:Okay, do you want to know something? Dizzy did this.
Evie:Little Dizzy? Shut up!
Mal:I know. I'm, like, loving it.
Evie:It's, like, a lot lighter.Really proud of her.
Jay:(clears throat)
Carlos:Hello?
Mal:Right. Carlos, Jay, you guys meet us at Pirates Bay no later than noon. And, you guys, losing Ben and our new friend -- not an option. 'Cause we're rotten...
Together: To the core.
Mal:Let's do this.
[cut to Mal and Evie at Lady Tremaine's place.Evie sees Dizzy and sneaks from behind to surprise her as she got up and hugged Evie]
Dizzy:Evie? Evie you came back!
Mal:Hey. So great to see you, too.
Dizzy:Is it all just like we imagined? Do they really have closets you can walk into? Have you been to a real swimming pool? What does ice cream taste like?
Evie:It's cold and it's sweet, and if you eat it too fast, it gives you a headache.
Dizzy:Really?
Evie:Yeah.
Dizzy:I saved your sketch book for you.
Evie:You did? Dizzy! Oh, my gosh. Wow. I made this dress out of an old curtain and safety pins.
Dizzy:It reminds me of the dress you made for Mal when she met Jasmine.
Mal:I spilled curry all over that.
Evie:You did. (laughs)
Dizzy:Yeah, I saw that.
Evie:You're totally right, Dizzy. This was...this was totally the inspiration for that.
Dizzy:I knew it! You can take the girl out of the Isle, but you can't take the Isle out of the girl.
Evie:Is this... too much, or is this fabulous?
Dizzy:Hand me the glue gun!
[cut to Carlos and Jay back at Auradon]