Objective: Find a Regular Job

(No artwork belongs to me) 

y/n narrating pov:

I let out a sigh as I sit in the safehouse kitchen, browsing the job listings in the newspaper. My name is y/n, a 19-year-old boy. I'm with the Payday gang, and I've been a member for about a year now. Well, not a full member. According to them, I'm still a greenhorn, so I don't have my own specially-made mask, weapons, or my even my own alias. I wear a ski mask, use an AMCAR assault rifle, 

 I wear a ski mask, use an AMCAR assault rifle, 

and a Chimano 88 pistol. 

The gang refers to me as "Rookie" when we're on a job

The gang refers to me as "Rookie" when we're on a job. Sure, I've gone on several minor heists with them, but I still have yet to prove myself by completing my first major score. Once I do, I'll become a full member of the crew. 

Now, you're probably thinking "Wait, then why are you looking through the job listings in a newspaper?" Here's my answer for you; don't fucking worry about it. I'll say this much; part of the reason I'm looking for a job is so to temporarily use it as a front while I'm in the Payday gang. One minor problem though; there isn't any damn jobs in here that would work well as a front!

3rd POV:

As y/n lets out another groan of frustration, he is approached by one of his heister colleagues.

(Sydney) Oi, whatcha up to?

Kelli King, more commonly known as Sydney, is the heister that y/n has gotten along with the most. That's not to say the others dislike y/n; Sydney has just gotten to know y/n and interact with him more than everyone else. It's gotten to the point where y/n sees Sydney as a love interest, even though he knows in his mind that she is way out of his league.

Sydney then takes a seat next to y/n, as she drinks her morning cup of coffee. She leans over to see him browsing job listings in the newspaper. Y/n blushes at how close Sydney is getting to him.

(Sydney) Looking for a new job? 

(Y/n) No, no. It's just for the part-time front.

(Sydney) Oh right, right. It's that "trying a real job" promise you made to--

(Y/n) Yes.

Y/n cut her off abruptly.

(Sydney) Sorry. I shouldn't pry too much into it.

(Y/n) No worries.

(Sydney) So, you found any decent ones yet?

(Y/n) Nope. Can't find any damn job in this thing that would work as a front, in addition to being a genuine job.

(Sydney) *gasp* Wait! I've got something perfect! 

Sydney gets up from her seat, and runs to her mask workshop to retrieve a certain flyer she kept there. She then returns and hands it to y/n.

(Sydney) Check it out.

Y/n inspects the flyer which reads...