Objective: Thank Friend for Helping

(Y/n): "Freya's Anime Convention"?

(Sydney): Yep! It's one of my favorite places to go. It's SO much fun! And they're always hiring.

Y/n looked up toward Sydney, with the flyer still in his hand.

(Y/n): I didn't know you were into anime.

(Sydney): There's a lot of things you don't know about me, y/n~ *thinking* I hope we can change that eventually...

Sydney's playful tone of voice caused y/n to blush lightly, and turn his head away from her. 

Y/n regained his composure as he looked Sydney in the eyes once again.

(Y/n): So, do you know what the job is for this place?

(Sydney): Sorry, but I ain't got a clue. Just head down to the place, I'm sure there'll be something!

Y/n looked down at the flyer again, inspecting it further. It depicted three female characters with rather... odd  proportions. One of them was a blue and white colored bunny girl, who held a guitar in her hands. Next to her was a bear-like girl with a top hat and microphone. Y/n could only assume that this had to be Freya. The last girl was colored yellow, and held a cupcake in her left hand. She also wore a bib that read "Let's Party!". Y/n couldn't tell whether this girl was supposed to be an animal like the other two, since there weren't any visible features on her that would imply so.

(Sydney): Eyeing up the girls, eh? Can't blame ya.

(Y/n): N-No! It's just... why are they designed so sexually?

(Sydney): Well, it seems to bring in customers. Mostly boys, of course.

(Y/n): Yep, I could've guessed that.

(Sydney): Trust me, it'll be fun working there!

(Y/n): Well, I'll take your word for it. Besides, there doesn't seem to be any other jobs that can fit with the schedule for the next heist.

Y/n then stood up from his chair.

(Y/n): Thanks for the help, Sydney. I'll see you later.

Sydney then gave y/n a small hug.

(Sydney): Good luck, mate! 

Y/n exited the safehouse and entered the Longfellow. Before buckling his seatbelt, he takes one last look at the flyer.

(Y/n): *thinking* There are no words to describe the mixed emotions I have about this...