Meanwhile

(A/N: Before we begin, I've decided on using the remastered versions of the main trio instead, as seen above. Also, I'm just gonna use "manager" instead of "mairusu" from now on. One more thing; read the title in the voice of the French narrator from Spongebob.)

3rd person POV

While Y/N was heading for Mercy Hospital, little did he know that he'd gain some rather unwanted attention. Not from law enforcement, but from the "people" he'd be "working with".

Back at the Con. (A/N: Short for "Convention")

After the convention closed for the day, BB took a chance to go speak with the manager. She excitedly and rapidly knocked on the door to his office.

(BB): <excessive knocking> MISTER MANAGER?! 

(Manager): <opens door> Yes, what is it B--

(BB):DIDYOUHIREHIMDIDHEGOTTHEJOBRIGHTTELLMENOWTELLMERIGHTNOW

(Manager): Take it easy! Now, to answer your question, yes I did h--

(BB): OHMYGODYESICANNOTWAITTOSEEHIMAGAINTHISISSOGREATITHASBEENFOREVERSINCEWEHADANEWGUARDAND--

(Manager): Slow down! Listen, I know how you girls can be when a new--

(BB): IHAVETOTELLTHEOTHERSABOUTTHISIHOPETHEYAREASEXCITEDASMEBYE

With that, BB sped off faster than a child after eating chocolate-covered coffee beans, eager to tell her friends about the new employee and not bothering to listen to the rest of what the manager had to say. The manager sighed and mumbled to himself.

(Manager): Good lord, PLEASE let this time be different...

Elsewhere

The main trio of the convention were on break, sitting backstage and having a debate.

(Bonnie): I just don't understand what's so great about pineapple on pizza.

(Chica): How can you possibly hate it?! How can you say such a thing?! Tomatoes are a fruit too, you know!

(Bonnie): I didn't say I hate pineapple on pizza, and I know that tomatoes are a fruit! I'm saying that I don't understand the appeal of it. I mean, pineapples have more of a sweet taste to them, which isn't something people usually associate with melted cheese and tomato sauce.

(Chica): Well, I for one, very much enjoy pineapple on pizza.

(Freya): To be fair, is there even a kind of pizza that you don't  like?

(Chica): Of course!

(Bonnie): Seriously?

(Freya): Well then what is it?

(Chica): From one specific establishment. I hate the pizza they serve at--

BB suddenly burst into the room. 

(BB): We've got a new guard!

(Bonnie): Ah, shit...

(Chica): Here we go again.

(Freya): There's no end to this, is there?