Day 1

3rd person POV

When Y/N woke, he sat up with a long yawn, stretch, and spent about 10 seconds rubbing his eyes. The moment he moved his hands away from his face, he was immediately greeted by his roommate sitting on his lap. 

(Temmie): hOI!

(Y/N) <light chuckle> Good morning, Temmie.

(Temmie): Wut? Morning? It not morning right nows.

(Y/N): Wait, what? What do you mean?

(Temmie): Morning was end 4 hour ago.

(Y/N): It's 3:00?! How did I sleep in that long?! 

At that point, Y/N came to the sudden realization that his alarm clock hadn't woken him up.

(Temmie): You said need lot of sleeps time for work, so Temmie choosed to help! Tem turned off Y/N's loud noise clock.

Temmie pointed over to where Y/N's alarm clock is... or rather "was". Temmie did, in fact, turn it off. But her method was what some might call "unorthodox". The clock had been smashed with a hammer, and several pieces were strewn about the floor.

(Y/N): I see... *thinking* Well, it's the thought that counts. Gonna need to get a new one. 

Some would wonder why Y/N doesn't just set an alarm on his cell phone. Well, the answer is simple; his phone doesn't have enough space for an alarm clock app. He had to delete it to make room for the secure software that allowed him to browse crime.net on his phone safely. Incognito mode can only get you so far.

(Y/N): <pats Temmie's head> Well, I appreciate the assistance. Just let me take care of it from now on, okay?

(Temmie): <vibrates intensely> yayA! Okey! 

(Y/N): By the way, you didn't touch any of my equipment, did you?

(Temmie): nuh-uh. Tem knows the rools. No touch bag or things insides.

(Y/N): Good. <stands up> Well, I better get dressed.

(Temmie): Where going?

(Y/N): I need to meet with the crew so we can plan things out for the heist.

(Temmie): CAN TEMMIE GO WITH U TOO BANK ?? 

<inside Temmie's mind>

<real world>:

(Y/N): Sorry, but no. I can't stand the thought of you getting hurt. Besides, it wouldn't be that hard for people to figure out who you are out in public. Plus, I need you here to guard the shelter. 

(Temmie): Ok! Tem guard sheltr and make u prouds!!!

(Y/N): Heh. I know you will.

With a smile on his face and his casual clothes on, Y/N left his shelter before shutting each of the several locks he had placed on his door. Eight of them, to be exact; the doorknob lock, three padlocks, and four combination locks. It may seem like a bit much, so Y/N had a backup plan if he ever lost any of the keys or combinations to these locks. He would knock in a specific pattern to signal Temmie to open a window for him.

As Y/N walked to the Longfellow, a few different thoughts rang through his head.

(Y/N): *thinking* Okay, since I woke up seriously late, I'm not gonna be able to visit mom today. I can still head to the safehouse before my job, though. I'll need to borrow a couple of things. I wonder what the crew is up to right now?

(Meanwhile at the safehouse)

(Dallas): WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

(Wolf): You said the goat needs to be fed.

(Dallas): GOD DAMN IT, WOLF!!

End of chapter 13

(A/N: Hey, would you look at that, I finally updated this crappy story. This'll be my Christmas present to you guys. If you don't celebrate Christmas, accept this fucking gift anyways. I apologize once again for taking forever to update this, but with work, I'm not gonna have as much writing time. On the plus side, I've got a future chapter saved in the drafts. It's not going to be the next chapter after this one though. 

Now, regarding the inevitable smut scene I said I would write, only one character has been voted for so far, and its Springtrap/Springbonnie. I still don't know exactly when I'm going to write the aforementioned scene, but I know I'm going to end voting on the chapter before it. 

With all of that out of the way, I wish you all a Merry Payday Christmas!)