Objective: Hide Your Equipment

3rd POV, 7:32 PM Tuesday

Hours later, Y/n finally woke up from his slumber. He didn't wake up on his own accord though. It was his phone that had woken him up this time. Y/n reached over the air mattress to grab his phone, and saw that he was being called by an unknown number. However, Y/n knew exactly who was calling him. 

(Y/n): *thinking* Bain only ever calls me if it's urgent. Better pick up right away.

Pressing the "answer" button, Y/n held the phone to his ear and spoke.

(Y/n): Bain? What's going on? 

(Bain): Rookie! The cops are raiding the safehouse! Don't go there today, it's not safe for you!

(Y/n): What?! Come on, Bain! I can help!

(Bain): Sorry Rookie, but I'm trying to keep you safe here. They sent the god damn ZEAL Team the safehouse! These guys are way too dangerous for you to try to fight right now!

Y/n had heard stories about the crew dealing with the ZEAL Team before. None of them were pretty, to say the least. They're the biggest challenge the Payday Gang had ever faced in their criminal lives. Before Y/n could continue his thoughts, Bain spoke to him once again.

(Bain): You need to be worried about yourself right now! I've been picking up police chatter about them investigating your house!

(Y/n): What?! Who the hell could've tipped the cops off?!

(Bain): Your guess is as good as mine, Rookie. Listen, you need to stay away from your house for the time being today. Take all your equipment with you, and stash it someplace safe. Your initiation heist is still tomorrow, so make sure you're ready! Stay safe out there, man.

The moment Bain hung up the call, Y/n rushed out of his bed and got dressed as quickly as humanly possible, and tucked his pistol into his coat. Once he was done, he grabbed his AMCAR rifle, along with all the ammo he had, his suit and tie, his ski mask, his stash of cable ties, and quickly placed all of it into his duffle bag. Y/n walked towards the door and undid all of the locks, placing them inside the bag as well, so as not to raise any suspicion if any law enforcers did end up coming to his shelter. Before Y/n left, he spoke to his roommate one last time.

(Y/n): Temmie!

The bundle of joy popped her head out from behind her box.

(Temmie): hOI!

(Y/n): Police might be coming here. I'm going to be gone for the entire day. If you hear a knock at the door, don't answer it. If they end up breaking inside, do NOT let them find you! Understood?

(Temmie): yayA! Tem keep an i out for cops! See U soon, roomy!

Smiling one last time at his beloved roommate, Y/n walked out the door and locked the main knob behind him. He quickly rushed over to the Longfellow, and tossed the bag into the trunk. Hopping into the driver's seat, he put the keys into the ignition, and floored the pedal.

(Y/n): *thinking* Looks like that vent at the convention will come in handy after all. Didn't think I'd actually have to use it.

Timeskip to Y/n arriving at the convention/nightclub or whatever it's called anymore.

Y/n walked through the doors of the building, carrying his equipment bag.  He looked over to the stage to see Frenni, Bonnie, and Chica were currently performing. 

(Y/n): *thinking* Gotta do this while they're distracted.

Making sure to look as nonchalant as possible, he swiftly snuck over to his office, ensuring he wasn't seen by any of the security cameras. The moment he got to the office, he immediately got to work undoing the vent above the desk, and stashed his equipment bag inside soon after.